Punjab Workers Welfare Department has announced the Jobs 2019 for the various positions and invited the application Forms from the competent and highly skilled candidates. If you are interested and you are fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria then you must read carefully the Eligibility Criteria, Terms and Conditions then you must apply online on the ppsc official website. But you must apply before closing date because after the closing date submitted application will not be considered. We will updates Online Date and schedule for the test interview and you can get the ppsc merit lists and candidates selection lists as well.
Applicants are required to submit Online Application Form upto the Closing Date mentioned below Candidates should fill the On-line Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post. Editing options, to correct any data will be available to the Candidates till the Closing Date of submission of On-line Application Form. The candidates are advised to submit only their personal valid E-mail address and personal Mobile number at the time of submission of their online application.
Vacant Positions :
- Labour & Human Resource Department
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board
- 09 Assistants (BPS-16)
- 04 Stenotypists (BPS-14)
- 06 Caretaker (BPS-14)
- 58 Elementary School Educators (ESE) – Urdu (BPS-14)
- 53 Elementary School Educators (ESE) – English (BPS-14)
- 162 Elementary School Educators (ESE) – General (BPS-14)
- 43 Elementary School Educators (ESE) – Science (BPS-14)
- 48 Elementary School Educators (ESE) – Mathematics (BPS-14)
- 53 Elementary School Educators (ESE) – Science (BPS-14)
- 27 Arabic Teachers (BPS-14)
- 54 Elementary School Educators (ESE) – PTI (BPS-14)
- 31 Accounts Assistants (BPS-11)
- 28 Junior Clerks (BPS-11)
- 11 Assistant Librarians (BPS-11)
- 09 Lab Assistants (BPS-11)
Please read the following instructions carefully along with advertisement of the commission before submitting your on- line application form. Candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions and general instructions of the Advertisement carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus / responsibility of correctness of the data given in the on-line application will rest squarely on the candidate. It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit the fee as required in the Advertisement under Head: “c02101-organizations of state-test fee realized by the Punjab public service commission”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the Closing Date of receipt of applications.
PPSC Punjab Workers Welfare Department Jobs 2019 Online Registration
How to Apply :
- Receipt Number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form of the Candidates.
- Original Receipt will be produced and submitted at the time of Interview / Viva voce failing which Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Interview / Viva without Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for record.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Examination Fee prescribed for the post.
- Special Persons are not required to deposit application/exam/test fee.
Last Date of Application Form submission is : 18/03/2019
Editing the Date of Birth on or before the closing date is available to the candidates. Candidates may correct/edit their date of birth on or before the closing date if so desired.