The Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore has invited applications from the candidates who are interested in joining the Punjab Police Department as a Sub-Inspector. So all the candidates who are willing to join Punjab Police can fill and submit an online application form now. The forms are available at the Punjab Public Service Commission’s official website which can be submitted till 15th August,2018.
Make sure that you fill the form correctly and submit it till the due date as incomplete applications, received after the due date applications and applications submitted in any form other than online will not be considered. Although these Sub-Inspector posts available in various districts are temporary but there is a very bright chance that the successful individuals will be made permanent in future.
The total number of posts available in various districts. In order to a valid candidate, every applicant will have to fulfill a certain eligibility criteria which have been mentioned below:
- Both Male and Female can apply.
- The age of applicant has to be 20 to 25 years on the last date of application submission that is 20 February 2018.
- Applicant must hold a graduate degree with at least second division from any HEC recognized university.
- The domicile of the candidate should be of the respective district from where he/she is applying.
- Height: 5′ feet and 7″ inches for males, 5′ feet and 2″ inches for females
- Chest: 33-34.5 inches (only of male candidates)
- Vision: Minimum near vision “J-I” while Distance vision has to be 6/9 in eye wither with or without glasses.
Along with fulfilling all these eligibility standards, the applicants will also have to pass a written test which will consist of 100 MCQs for which the candidates will be allowed 2 hours to attempt. The test will consist of three different types of questions:
- General Knowledge
- General Science
- Pakistan Current Affairs
- World Current Affairs
- Intelligence Test
- Language Comprehension
- Quantitative/Computer Aptitude
Once the candidates have passed the written test, they will move further in the selection process which consists of psychological test and a final interview. The candidates will have to bring their all original documents with them at the time of interview including qualification certificates, domicile, original CNIC, passport size photo and treasury receipt of deposited fee.
Make sure that all the information that you have provided on the application form is correct as if any information is found wrong, the candidate will not only be eliminated from the selection process but a strong action will also be taken against him/her according to law.
If you still require any further guidance, you can visit the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission or can simply leave your query in the comments section and we will provide you complete further guidance.
Note: You Can Now Prepare Your Written Test Punjab Police Jobs 2018 as Sub Inspector Here Click Below