PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission has announced the Charge Nurse Jobs 2020. There are 5100 posts available for charge nurse and 600 posts for male nurse and 4500 posts are for females out of 5100 posts. Age limit describe for male is 21 years to 28 years old with 5 years of relaxation while for female Age limit 21 years to 28 years old along with 8 years of relaxations. Educational eligibility is BSc in nursing for both the characters.
- Jobs Announcement Date: 14th October 2020.
- Last Date: 28th October 2020.
- Test Date: 2nd to 8th November 2020.
- Interview Date: Announced Soon.
- Apply Online for Charge Nurse.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is Government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province. PPSC is going to announce 36 Posts of Educators 4753 Posts for Charge Nurse and 15 vacancies for Computer Instructor have been announced in special education department and Specialized health and care department in Punjab respectively. Procedure for application, eligibility criteria, last date to apply and mandatory instructions are being given on this page accordingly.
The Commission consists of a Chairman and Members. The Chairman is appointed by the President of Islamic republic of Pakistan. It is purely an autonomous body for provision of transparent structure throughout recruitment process across Punjab in Specialized Government Departments. Following Positions have been Advertised with immediate effect on contract basis likely to be permanent as per rules of existing recruitment policy of Govt of the Punjab.
The Public Service Commission was set up for the first time in British India in 1926. After independence, the Commission was established in Pakistan in 1947 under the provision of Government of India Act 1935. At present, the commission is functioning under article 242 of the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It has been provided autonomy under the Rules of Business, 1973 and FPSC Regulations, 1978 in its working.
The Commission has also been given administrative as well as, to some extent, financial autonomy to perform its functions independently. Educational as well as eligibility Criteria for Aspirants is going to dispatch here as followed.
- For Charge Nurse Aspirants must have B.Sc. Nursing Generic(Four years) and valid Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council.or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery and valid Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council. Preference shall be given to the graduate of Government Institutions.
The Candidates who have applied to PNC for registration of their diplomas or B.S.c Nursing Generic on or before the closing date.
- For Educators M.A Education(2nd division or grade C or M.Ed(2nd division or grade or M.A Psychology, M.A special Education,with B.ed as well.
PPSC Punjab Charge Nurse Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- To appear in written test and interview only original valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification documents will be acceptable.
- Applications are advised to read all terms and conditions of the advertisement as well as important instructions as given on this page as well.
- Applicants should fill in the on-line application form carefully in the light of guidelines and instructions mentioned in the advertisement for the said post and important instructions for candidates.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the on-line application form will be available to the candidates till the closing date of submission of online applications.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani embassy of residing country in the currency of that country to the equivalent amount of application/test fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
How to Apply?
t is mandatory for applicants to deposit Rs:400/- under head;” C02101-Organization of state-fee realized by the Punjab public service commission”. in any branch of state bank of Pakistan or national bank of Pakistan or government treasury on or before the closing date of submission of applications. No Bank Draft or pay order or cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the commission.
Last Date to apply?
Last date for the submission of application as apply online in Special Education Department,Home Department and Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department. is 28th October, 2020. Applicants are required to submit”online application Form” by the closing date which is mentioned above up to 12:00 Am (Midnight). For getting more information keep frequent visits over here on this page.
You Might Also Like
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...
- National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020 OTS A...