The Government School Education Department has announced 1108 different posts in all over the Punjab through the PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission. PPSC is inviting application forms from the eligible, competent and well educated candidates who are seeking for the Headmaster Jobs or Senior Subject Specialist & Subject Specialist Jobs. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria and eligible for the PPSC entrance test. PPSC has announced following positions which are Headmaster, Headmistress, Senior Headmaster, Senior Headmistress and Deputy District education officer. All the Male and Female candidate can apply for the PPSC Headmaster Jobs through online mood below.
All the candidates who want to apply for such posts they should visit this site. Here we are providing all the necessary information about the above mentioned positions. Candidates who fulfill the requirements can online apply for PPSC jobs. All the applicants will also get PPSC tests dates and Preparation over here. We inserted further information like pay scale for such posts and Eligibility criteria below.
PPSC Headmaster Jobs 2020 Apply Online Headmistress Subject specialist Posts
Department Name: Government School Education Department Punjab
- Headmaster/Deputy headmaster Male (BS-17)
- Headmistress/Deputy headmistress Female (BS-17)
- Senior headmaster (BS-18)
- Senior headmistress (BS-18)
- Subject Specialist SS Male (BS-17)
- Subject Specialist SS, DY DEO Female (BS-17)
- Senior Subject Specialist, DY DEO SSS Male (BS-18)
- Senior Subject Specialist SSS Female (BS-18)
Total Vacancies: 1108 posts
- Those candidates who want to apply for these posts of Headmaster and Deputy Headmaster they must have done Masters in B.Ed/M. Ed 2nd Division /M.A (Education) from a recognized HEC Institute.
- Both Male and Female candidates can apply for this post with the age limit of 22-35 years of age. 5 years of upper age relaxation can be given to candidates.
- Only those candidates can apply who possess the domicile of Punjab.
- Matriculation Certificate or in case of “O level” Equivalency certificate from IBCC showing total or obtained marks.
- Intermediate Certificate or in case of “A level” Equivalency certificate from IBCC showing total or obtained marks.
- Degrees/Detailed marks certificates issued by controller of tests showing to total or obtained marks or CGPA/GPA or percentage, marks.
- Degrees/Detailed marks certificates of MBBS (First to Final Profs.) issued by controller of tests showing to total or obtained marks or CGPA/GPA or percentage, marks.
- Postgraduate qualification/Degree/Diploma
- Domicile certificate of Punjab Province
- Female (BS-17) Age Limit: 22 To 38 year
- Female (BS-17) Age Limit: 28 To 43 year
- Male (BS-17) Age Limit: 22 To 35 year
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...