The Government School Education Department has announced 1108 different posts in all over the Punjab through the PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission. PPSC is inviting application forms from the eligible, competent and well educated candidates who are seeking for the Headmaster Jobs or Senior Subject Specialist & Subject Specialist Jobs. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria and eligible for the PPSC entrance test. PPSC has announced following positions which are Headmaster, Headmistress, Senior Headmaster, Senior Headmistress and Deputy District education officer. All the Male and Female candidate can apply for the PPSC Headmaster Jobs through online mood below.
All the candidates who want to apply for such posts they should visit this site. Here we are providing all the necessary information about the above mentioned positions. Candidates who fulfill the requirements can online apply for PPSC jobs. All the applicants will also get PPSC tests dates and Preparation over here. We inserted further information like pay scale for such posts and Eligibility criteria below.
PPSC Headmaster Jobs 2021 Apply Online Headmistress Subject specialist Posts
Department Name: Government School Education Department Punjab
- Headmaster/Deputy headmaster Male (BS-17)
- Headmistress/Deputy headmistress Female (BS-17)
- Senior headmaster (BS-18)
- Senior headmistress (BS-18)
- Subject Specialist SS Male (BS-17)
- Subject Specialist SS, DY DEO Female (BS-17)
- Senior Subject Specialist, DY DEO SSS Male (BS-18)
- Senior Subject Specialist SSS Female (BS-18)
Total Vacancies: 1108 posts
- Those candidates who want to apply for these posts of Headmaster and Deputy Headmaster they must have done Masters in B.Ed/M. Ed 2nd Division /M.A (Education) from a recognized HEC Institute.
- Both Male and Female candidates can apply for this post with the age limit of 22-35 years of age. 5 years of upper age relaxation can be given to candidates.
- Only those candidates can apply who possess the domicile of Punjab.
- Matriculation Certificate or in case of “O level” Equivalency certificate from IBCC showing total or obtained marks.
- Intermediate Certificate or in case of “A level” Equivalency certificate from IBCC showing total or obtained marks.
- Degrees/Detailed marks certificates issued by controller of tests showing to total or obtained marks or CGPA/GPA or percentage, marks.
- Degrees/Detailed marks certificates of MBBS (First to Final Profs.) issued by controller of tests showing to total or obtained marks or CGPA/GPA or percentage, marks.
- Postgraduate qualification/Degree/Diploma
- Domicile certificate of Punjab Province
- Female (BS-17) Age Limit: 22 To 38 year
- Female (BS-17) Age Limit: 28 To 43 year
- Male (BS-17) Age Limit: 22 To 35 year
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Bait ul Mal PBM Sindh Jobs 2021 Apply Online Eligib...
- Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department B...
- Health Department KPK ETEA Jobs 2021 Apply Online Roll No Sl...
- Ministry of Interior MOI Islamabad Jobs 2021 Apply Online Ro...
- Punjab Group of Colleges PGC Teaching Jobs 2021 Apply Online...
- Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar Jobs 2021 Apply Onlin...
- Punjab School Education Department CTIs Jobs 2021 Apply Onli...
- Riphah International University RIU Islamabad Jobs 2021 Appl...
- Join Pakistan Air force PAF Education Instructors Jobs 2021 ...
- FPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 Apply Online Test Dates Roll No Slip...