People Primary Healthcare Initiative PPHI has announced the lasted jobs 2018. It is offering multiple vacancies on the contract basis based in Karachi. They are looking for Highly educated, experienced, hardworking and talented candidates from Pakistani national. They are giving attractive salary packages with other benefits on their qualification. Interested candidates can apply online and before the last date. Applicants must fulfil the following criteria.
The PPHI represents a new way of working. It is driven by a passion, by a commitment and a resolve to serve the poor. It is commonly observed that such norms of work are only privately subscribed to by individuals. These norms rarely drive public service delivery in Pakistan. The sharp focus on the assignment, close oversight and untiring facilitation of every key element of the operation by its managers have few parallels.
It denotes an altogether new work culture. The description may appear immodest, unreal – perhaps even esoteric. However, the spirit that drives the PPHI is precisely what sets it apart from the delivery of every other public service. To describe the PPHI, it is necessary to describe the driving spirit. Without understanding the spirit that defines it, it is not possible to comprehend neither its unique–ness nor its accomplishments.
- Manager EPI
- District Coordinator EPI
- Health Education Officer
- Public Health Specialist
- MNCH Coordinator
- Dental Surgeon
- ENT Specialist
- General Surgeon
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Medical Officer
- Skin Specialist
- Medical Officer
- Software Developer
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Store Manager
- IYCF Counsellor
- Lady Health Visitor
- X-Ray Technician
- Sanitary Worker
- Female Attendant
- Knowledge of tools & technique of capacity building, quality assurance, training skills, coaching & mentoring
- Should know driving with valid driving license.
- Primary Pass to Masters in relevant field from HEC recognized institute/ university
- Diploma/ FCPS/ MCPS/ MS/ DMRD
- Minimum experience should be 01-03 years
How to Apply:
- Applicants can apply online at PPHI Job Portal @pphisindh.org/jobs.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/ test.
- Interested candidates must meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Deadline of submission application is 26th November 2018.