Pakistan Ordnance Factories announced various jobs-cum training apprenticeship artisan program 2018 to enhance the skilled labour as well. Applications are invited from (male/female) citizens of Pakistan for the engagement of 150 Artisans for Batch No. 52 (1st Phase) under ARTISAN TRAINING SCHEME. Selected candidates will undergo training in Pakistan Ordnance Factories Institute of Technology, WAH CANTT, as per provision of Apprentice Ordinance, 1962.
Pakistan Ordnance Factories is the largest defense industrial complex under the Ministry of Defense Production, producing conventional arms & ammo to international standards. POF Board headquarter is at Wah Cantt. Presently POF comprises of 14 ordnance factories and three commercial subsidiaries. Pakistan Ordnance Factories also specialize in the manufacture of commercial explosive, hunting ammunition and posses extensive facilities for the manufacture of brass, copper and aluminum ingots, extrusions and sections for non-military applications. A garments factory, which has the state of the art cloth cutting facilities and most modern stitching units, manufactures military uniforms and can also cater for the needs of the civil sector. POF Jobs career summary eligibility stipend procedure and last date to apply is going to dispatched here on this page in a very detailed manner respectively.
Total Seats:- 150
Seats Disbursement as under:-
- Merit =11
- KPK =17
- Sind-Urban =12
- G.B/FATA =06
- Punjab =75
- Sind-Rural =17
- Balo =09
- AJK =03
- Qualification: Metric with Science (Minimum 2nd Division)
- Age: 17 to 21 years as on 15-09-2018
- Duration of Training: 1-1/2 years.
PAYMENT OF STIPEND DURING TRAINING
- During 1st semester 06 months 50 % of BPS-5 (Rs.5130/p.m)
- 2nd semester (06 months) 60 % of BPS-5 (Rs.6156/p.m)
- 3rd semester 06 months 80 % of BPS-5 (Rs.8208/p.m)
POF Artisan Jobs-Cum Training Scheme 2018 Apply Online Procedure Last Date To Apply
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Fresh Entrants after their selection as Artisan will submit an affidavit on stamp paper valuing (Rs.100/-) duly signed by his surety to complete his training satisfactorily.
It shall not be obligatory for POF Management to offer the job to all apprentices. However successful apprentices may be absorbed in POF subject to availability of seats, with an undertaking that they will have to serve POF, if job is offered to them.
The Artisans, who will be offered the job as per need of POF after successful completion of their training, will have to execute the prescribed bond to serve thereafter in POF for a minimum period of 6 years. In case of leaving they will have to refund all the amount spent on their training including penalty of Rs.50,000/-
Hostel accommodation will be provided to selected candidates on demand, upon availability on first come first serve basis.
Procedure to Apply?
- Applications must be submitted online on the proforma available on our website in following link as well.
- Late receipt by post applications will not be entertained.
- Ex-Artisan who were terminated on disciplinary ground are not eligible to apply.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview through SMS, therefore,active mobile No (non-converted to any other network) should be mentioned on application proforma.However, POF will take no responsibility for non-receipt of SMS due to any reason.
Last Date to Apply?
Deadline for POF Artisan Jobs-Cum Training Scheme 2018 Apply Online is 15th September,2018. To get more updates regarding such Pakistan Ordinance Factories POF jobs further merit list and selection keep in touch with us.