We are glad to tell you that PITB Punjab Information Technology Board has announced multiple posts by PITB. It is an autonomous body set by Government of the Punjab, provides the foundation for Punjab’s innovation economy. The Board aims at not only modernizing the governance techniques through transparency induced methods but also at increasing the digital literacy of the citizens- among many other services. PITB is committed to effectively and efficiently provide IT services and infrastructure to the government and local and international businesses.
As the Province’s technology spearhead, PITB is responsible for maintaining the foundational IT infrastructure and system of Punjab i.e. a data center for hosting along with managing official email identities. Our organization has provided systems and solutions that have positively impacted the Health, Education and Law & Order sectors of the province. Moreover, PITB’s immense efforts towards better and transparent mobile governance reforms have been acknowledged globally as well, for instance recently the World Bank’s President appreciated our mobile governance reforms at the World Bank’s Daylight Dialogue’ 2019 in Philippines. Additionally, PITB is striving to promote entrepreneurship culture in the country along with capacity building of both professionals (public and private sector) and students from across Pakistan.
- Master MBA MSC BSC BBA Graduation.
- Middle pass along with minimum 2 years experience of relevant field.
- Eligibility criteria of age relaxation shall be followed as per notification from Government of the Punjab. Only short-listed candidates will be called for further process.
General Instructions :-
- Candidate must have domicile of Punjab.
- Clearly mention the job title of position on the left corner of the envelope.
- Age relaxation criteria shall be decided by govt of Punjab.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test or interview.
- All Govt employees must apply through proper channel.
- PITB reserves the right to cancel/reject any application without giving any reason. Recruitment quota set by Government of the Punjab for females, disabled and minorities shall be observed.
- Application through other means like email, Fax, Postal, courier services, in person, walk-in will not be entertained.
- In case of any criminal record department can take action against the candidate.
PITB Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2019
Vacant Positions :-
- Project Director
- Program Manager
- Senior Program Manager
- Program Officer
- Database Administrator
- Information Security Specialist
- Network / System Officer
- Principal Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Quality Engineer
- Software Engineer
- UX / UI Designer
- Mobile Application Developer
- Assistant Project / Program Manager
- Assistant Program Officer
- Inventory Supervisor
- Receptionist / Greeting Officer
- Dispatch Rider
- Technicians / Electricians
- Data Entry Operator
- Office Helper
- Resident Engineer
How To Apply ?
Download Application Form and fill it properly and send it to Punjab Information Technology Human Resource Department 23-Aikman Road GOR 1,Lahore Pakistan.
The last date to reach your documents for PITB Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs latest by 22th March,2019. For getting more updates regarding the education and jobs please keep frequent visit over here accordingly