Pakistan Technical Assistance Center Lahore (PITAC) Ministry of Industries & Production is an autonomous Government Organization going to announce various jobs for dynamic and qualified aspirants across the Pakistan. In order to ensure transparency and merit throughout the process, PITAC has assigned this crucial responsibility to National testing service Pakistan (NTS). Eligible candidates are strongly encouraged to apply on these jobs by getting application form along with chalan form from this page accordingly. Test and Interview schedule will also be available here soon after submission of applications by eligible candidates forthwith.
Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Center (PITAC)is an organization working under the administrative control of Ministry of Industries & Production, Government of Pakistan. It provides Technical Assistance, Training and Advisory Services to the industries and General Public. It provides Engineering and Technical Assistance to both Public and Private sector Industries plus training and skill development to engineers students professionals and managers in the latest engineering methods and CAD/CAM technologies using advanced CNC machinery and managerial courses. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals to fill the following posts in its Headquarters Lahore and Regional Offices.
Summary of Positions:-
- Assistant Director Technical (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director Technical (Metallurgy- BPS-17)
- Assistant Director Technical (Civil- BPS-17)
- Technical Officer (BPS-16 )
- Office Assistant (BPS-14)
- Accounts Assistant (BPS-14)
- Steno Typist (BPS-14)
- Shop Technical Assistant (BPS-13)
- Draughtsman (BPS-13)
- Computer Hardware Technician (BPS-11)
- Skilled-II (BPS-09)
- Assistant Store Keeper (BPS-09)
- Semi Skilled (BPS-07)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-07)
- Helper (BPS-05)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
- Assistant Director Technical Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Mechanical,Industrial & Manufacturing, Mechatronics or Equivalent with One Year PITAC Apprenticeship or three years post qualification experience in the relevant field P.E.C Registration is Mandatory.
- Assistant Director Technical (Metallurgy) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Metallurgy) or Equivalent with One Year PITAC Apprenticeship or three years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Assistant Director Technical Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil) or Equivalent with One Year PITAC Apprenticeship or three years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Technical Officer B.Tech in Foundry, Metallurgy, Mechanical with 04 years relevant experience.
- Office Assistant Second Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s Degree from HEC recognized University with 2 years office routine work experience. Must be Computer literate & well versed in verbal & written communication in English.
- Accounts Assistant Second Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s Degree in Finance Commerce from HEC recognized University with two years office routine work experience.
i. Steno Typist Intermediate with two (02) years relevant experience.
ii. A minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand typing respectively.
- Shop Technical Assistant DAE in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Foundry, Civil, Automobile, Electrical, Electronics or equivalent with three years relevant experience.
- Draughtsman (Matriculation (Science) or equivalent with Two Year TTC Certificate (Relevant Field) and two year PITAC apprenticeship or three year relevant experience.
- Naib Qasid,Helper,Assistant Store Keeper,Semi Skilled (Matriculate or Equivalent.
- Age limit is prescribed as 25-35 for above-said positions according to job descriptions as well.
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Industries & Production Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre Lahore (PITAC)
To Download Advertisement :
To Download Corrigendum :
Last Date For Application Submission:
Monday, 13th February 2018
Will be Announced Soon
General Terms and Conditions:-
- Candidates already in Government services shall apply through proper channel.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submitting applications.
- The maximum age limit shall be revealed as mentioned below under the Federal Government Rules.
- Foreign Nationals or dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have obtained the Educational Certificates/Degrees from the recognized institutions/universities duly recognized by HEC and Engineering degrees must be registered with PEC.
- Number of vacancies can be increased decreased according to available seats at the time of recruitment.
- Dates of written tests (where applicable) and interviews will be intimated to eligible candidates only.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearance in test interview.
How to apply?
- NTS will conduct written screening test for all the posts of BPS-07 to BPS-17, and initial Skill Test i.e Typing & Shorthand for the posts of Steno Typist & Junior Clerk.
- After the Screening Test, the shortlisted candidates shall have to appear in Skill Test for technical posts only (where required) to be conducted by the PITAC Headquarters, Lahore, before the time of interview.
- Please download the Application Form & Deposit Slip from here on this page or NTS website as well, fill up both properly, pay the fee (BPS-07to BPS-17 @ Rs. 300/-) in any online branch of ABL, HBL, MCB or Meezan Bank (non-refundable and non-transferable) and get receipt from the bank.
- Candidates are required to send their prescribed application form along with online deposit slip (in original) to NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
Note:- Candidates who are going to apply for( BPS-02 to BPS-05) are required to send applications on prescribed registration form to Dy. Director (Pers & Admin), PITAC, 234-Ferozepur Road, Lahore 54600, without any fee.
Last Date to apply?
Last date for the submission of application is 13th February, 2018. For getting more prescribed and ready information keep in touch with this page.