Pakistan Rangers Punjab jobs Ghazi road Lahore, is going to announce limited positions of Sepoy (Solider) General duty, for civil as well as Ex-armed servants which will be recruited on provincial quota basis from all over the Pakistan as Punjab, Baluchistan, Sindh, KPK, Azaad Jamu and Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan as well. Entire procedure for applying, selection criteria as well as physical and educational standards are being given on this page.
Pakistan Rangers is mainly responsible for the protection of Pakistan’s Eastern Borders, however, at times it also assists the Government for Internal Security Duty. The Rangers are also very active in securing important monuments and guarding national assets in various cities of Pakistan. The Rangers have notably contributed towards maintaining law and order in the country. Protection of personnel and property in the border areas.
All the aspirants who want to serve their country through ranger, can apply on these vacant positions concerning to their geographical areas as well. The main Functions Pakistan Rangers originates includes, Organizing village defense committees in the border areas,prevention of smuggling, Collection of intelligence in the border areas, coordination with police and other civil agencies in the prevention and detection of smuggling, assist police in the prevention and detection of crimes in the border areas and to reinforce the police for the maintain of law and orders whenever it is necessary.
Summary of posts:
The recruitment in the force is being made in the following rank:
- Sepoy (Soldier)
Geographical Spread out :
Various division across Pakistan along with their districts for which the said positions advertised are stated in detail as follow:
- Makraan (Gawadar,Kaich,Mund,Panjgoor)
- Qallat (Awaraan,Qallat,Kharaan,Khazdar,Mastwang,Washak)
- Naseerabad (Kachi,Jafferabad,Jhal magsi,Lehri,Nasseer abad, Sohbat pur)
- Sibi( Sibi, Kohloo,dera bugti,ziarat,harnai)
- Quetta (Chaghi, Qila Abdullah, Noshki,Pashin)
- Zoab (Barkhaan, Qila Saifullah, Lora lai, Musa khel, sherni).
- Sukkar(Ghotki,Khair-pur, and sukkar)
- Larkana(Jaccobabd, Kashmor, Larkana, Qambar, shahdad kot, Shikar pur)
- Nawab shah(Noshehro Firoz and Nawab shah)
- Hyderabad(Dadu,Hyderabad, jam showro, Mityari, Tandu Allah yar, Tandu Adam khan)
- Karachi(South, East, west, centeral,malir,korangi)
- Mir-purkhas(Mir-pur khas, Sanghar, Tharparkar, Omerkot,badin,mithi)
- Dera Ghazi khan (Layyah, Muzaffar garh and Rajan pur)
- Bahawal-pur Rahim yar khan)
- Multan (Multan Lodhran and Vihari)
- Sahiwal (Okara, pakpattan, sahiwal)
- Lahore (Qasoor, Lahore sheikhupura , Nankana sahib)
- Faisalabad (Chinot and Jhang)
- Sargodha ( Bhakkar, Mianwali, khushab Sargodha)
- Gujarawala (Hafizabad,Narowal,Sialkot,Gujranwala)
- Rawal pindi (Attock, Chakwal,Jehlum, rawalpinid, islamabad).
- Mir-pur (Bhambir, kotli,and mirpur khas)
- Poonch (Bagh,Hawaliyan,sadhonti)
- Muzaffar-abad (Batiyaan bala, muzaffarabad and neelum).
- Bannu (Banu and laki marwat)
- Hazaara (Abottabad, Bitgraam, hari-pur,upper-kohistan, lower-kohistan, mansehra, and tar ghar)
- Dera-Ismail khan ( D.i.khan and Taank)
- Kohat (Hangu, Karak and kohat)
- Malakand (Bonir,Chitraal,lower dir,upper-dir, malakand, shangla and sawat)
- Mardan (Sawabi and mardan)
- Peshawar( Charsada,noshera,Peshawara).
- Gilgit( Istawar, Diyamir,Geezer,Gilgit and hunza nagar)
- Baltistan(Ghancahy,Kharming,shankar,sakardu,Galnari and rindu)
Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Form Download Last Date
The criteria for selection in Pakistan Rangers (Punjab) as spelled out in Pakistan Rangers Recruitment Rules 1968 is appended below:-
- Minimum education 8th class passed from Govt recognized schools (preference to higher qualification).
- Minimum Height 5’-6” (preference to more height)
- Minimum Chest – 32 inches & 33½ inches with expansion
- Weight – Not less than 121 lbs. No over weight candidates will be enlisted.
- Not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years for civil candidates(includes the age relaxation given by government),while in case of retired armed servants would be eligible till 45 years.
- Director General Pakistan Rangers (Punjab) is competent to grant relaxation in upper age limit by two years i.e, up to 32 years.
Note:- Director General Pakistan Rangers (Punjab) is empowered to give relaxation in physical standard in special cases i.e higher qualification / sportsman.
General Terms and Conditions:-
- Successful candidates in final selection shall have to get initial training at Pakistan training rangers academy Mandi Bahaudin.
- All Eligible candidates are required to contact with their concerning regional selection center for any kind of information as well.
- If any candidate found to be malicious during submission of application or declared as with forge documents then strict action will be taken against him.
- For Physical test ensure, Sports shoes are with you.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Selection of candidates will be purely on merit and transparent throughout the process.
- Only Director General Pakistan Rangers(Punjab) is empowered to Final Selection as well.
- Recruitment will be made according to prescribed quota of Government of Pakistan
- For more information contact at this number (042-99220037-8) of Headquarter Pakistan Rangers(Punjab) Lahore.
How to Apply?
All interested candidates meeting the criteria as afore-mentioned are required to submit their applications with attested copies of their educational certificates, domicile, CNIC along with 2 passport size photograph on prescribed address as Regional Rangers Selection & Recruitment Center as mentioned before.
Last date to Apply?
Last date for the submission of application is 16th February, 2019. To get instant and ready information ensure frequent visits over here on this page.