Pakistan Railway Police NTS jobs for Assistant Sub Inspector and constables has been announced on 2019 for various railway police divisions across of Pakistan. Eligible candidates both male and female are strongly encouraged to avail this opportunity as well. They must have to submit application form to NTS within the 15 days of the publication as last date.
Pakistan Railway is an autonomous body under the federal government is going to assign the responsibility of entire recruitment process to National testing service Pakistan in order to ensure the transparency and merit in whole process as well.Candidates will have to undergo from 4 phases of selection. First phase Physical test, second phase will be for written test, third stage will be for interview as well as fourth one of at final selection.
All phases are mandatory to pass in order to access on very next phase. Railway police divisions for whom these positions advertised, includes Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Sukkar, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Quetta, Workshops Mughalpura Lahore. Application forms, Roll number slips, Test Schedule, Interview schedule is also going to dispatch here on this page. Detail of vacant posts is going to mention below:
- Peshawar= 19 Consatables
- Rawalpindi= 43 Consatables
- Lahore=22 Consatables & ASI 03
- Workshops Mughalpura= 24 Constables & 2 ASI
- Multan= 21 Constables 01 ASI
- Sukkar= 15 Constables
- Karachi= 43Constables & 15 ASI
- Quetta=13 Constables & 02 ASI
District vise detail:
Aforesaid position could be categorized with respect to cities out of division as,
- Peshawar Division includes the districts of khyber Pakhtunkhaw except Abottabad, Hari pur and Province Gilgit Baltistan, FATA and District Attock.
- Rawalpindi Division encompass Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Chakwal, Sargodha, Khushab, Mianwali, Mandibahuddin, Hari pur, Azad kashmir, Gujrat.
- Lahore Division includes, Lahore, Sheikhupura Nankana sahib, Faisalabad,Gujaranwala, hafizabad, Chinot, Narowal, Sialkot, Okara, Qasoor, Toba tek singh.
- Multan Division consist, Multan, Khanewal, Lodhraan, Pakpattan, sahiwal, Bahawalpur, Dera ghazi khan, Rahim yar khan, Bhawalnagar Mianwali, Layyah, Bhakkar, Vihari, Sargodha, jhang, Muzaffar garh, Rajan pur.
- Sukkar Division includes Sukkar, Ghotiki, Shikarpur, Larkana, Shaheed Benazir Abad, Khair Pur, Sanghar, Noshera, Jaccobabad, Kashmor
- Karachi division includes south west, west Karachi, Centeral Karachi, Karachi maleer, Badeen, Haiderabad, Mir Pur Khas, Thatta, Tharparkar, omerkot, Tandu Muhammadan Khan Jamshowro.
- Quetta Division includes the inhabitants of province Balochistan.
Pakistan Railway Police NTS Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria Application Form Download Last Date
- For constables candidates must have metric degree along with “C” grade or minimum 50% score as well while for ASI they should have F.A/FSc with 2nd division or equivalent.
- In case of height male candidates must have 5 feet and 7 inches along with chest width 33(34), while for female candidates 5 feet and 2 inches only.
- Male candidates have to complete the distance 1-Mile in 7 minutes by running along with 15 push ups and 20 sit up,3 pull up. While in case of female they have to complete running in 10 minutes along with same distance as aforesaid.Females will be exempted from push ups, sit ups and pull up etc.
- Age limit is going to be set as between 18 to 30 according to age relaxation government law.
- In case of retired armed servants then can avail the age relaxation up to 15 years as they will be eligible to apply till 45 years.
- In case of government servant who have been decease during his service the his/her daughter/ son would be able to get age relaxation of 5 years more than as it is defined above.
- Inhabitants of rural areas of Sindh and Baluchistan may also get relaxation of 3 years as well.
General terms and conditions:
- No relaxation will be given in case of Education,height,and chest.
- Government servants have to apply through proper channel.
- Children of Railway servants get no extra marks in any phase.
- Submission fee shall not be refundable.
- Pakistan Railway Police wont accept any fee in this regard.
- Physical and written test will be conducted by NTS.
Candidates will have to undergo from 4 phases of selection as well and all phases are mandatory to pass in order to reach on very next one.
How to apply?
Send filled up application form along with paid copy deposit of slip, attested copies of CNIC, at NTS Headquarter. Deposit fee Rs.400/- through online in any of the country wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB. Applications submitted by hand or at any other address will not be entertained.
Applications complete in all respects should reach NTS within 15 days (10th February 2019) of the advertisement Published. For further update with respect to schedule, test deadline and final result please stay in touch with us.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- Assistant E/M Technicians and Janitors Job 2020 of Pakistan ...
- Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Jobs 2020 Application F...
- Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2020 Apply Online and...
- Join PAF 2020 Online Registration for Nursing Assistant
- Punjab Police Sub Inspector and ASI Jobs 2020 PPSC Apply Onl...
- Punjab Police Jobs 2020 Sub Inspector and ASI PPSC Preparati...
- Daewoo Bus Hostess Jobs in Pakistan for Girls Apply Now
- National Foods limited Karachi NTS Training Program 2020 App...
- CTSP Govt National Archives Pak Jobs 2020 Application Form R...
- Punjab Police Jobs 2020 for Male and Female as Constable