Pakistan Navy Jobs 2020 has been announced recently, Ans if you are interested to join the Pakistan Navy jobs then you must read the eligibility Criteria that is provided below. If you are fulfilling the eligibility Criteria and Pak navy jobs requirements then you must apply within due dates because after the closing dates application form will not be entertained. Applications from all individuals have been invited who are interested in joining Pakistan Navy through short and long courses jobs.
For this purpose, the registration can be done online through the official website of Pak Navy, So you just visit the site and click on the online registration button then you will see a form. So you must the fill the registration form carefully, there should not be any mistake or wrong information because in case of any mistake or wrong information you will be responsible for this. The complete details related to eligibility criteria and selection procedure schedule have been announced by the official authority which can be checked in detail below on this page.
After all you must registration as soon as possible and don’t waste the time if you will be submit the application form late then you application will be rejected. Along with this, we have also provided several free online tests on this page of gotest, through our testing system you can get online preparation, which candidates can prepare for the written exam in best possible way and help you to clear the test.
Pakistan Navy Jobs 2020 Online Registration for Candidates with Forms Slips Download
In order to become eligible for joining Pakistan Navy as a Sailor, or officer or soldier or any kind of course short and long, all the interested individuals are required to fulfill a few requirements related to nationality, marital status, age, physical measurements and qualification which have been mentioned below:
Nationality: Male/Female should be citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Unmarried
Requirements for Technical Branch:
Age: Between 16 to 20 years
Height: 5′ 4″ (162.5 cm)
Qualification: Matric Science with minimum 65 percent marks
Requirements for Marine Branch:
Age: Between 16 to 20 years
Height: 5′ 6″ (167.5 cm)
Qualification: Matric Science/Arts with minimum 60 percent marks
For the further details regarding Pakistan Navy Jobs or the Online Registration of Pakistan Navy Jobs you must visit regularly and if you have any query then you must comment us we will help you.
You Might Also Like
- Balochistan Health Department Chowkidar and Midwifes Jobs 2...
- Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control Department Sindh Jobs ...
- Sindh Environment Protection Agency Dispatch Rider Naib Qasi...
- Directorate of Labour Sindh Jobs 2020 Application Form
- Government Polytechnic Institute PTS Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Join Pakistan Air force PAF Education Instructors Jobs 2020 ...
- Irrigation Department PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Eligibilit...
- Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs 2020 CTS Application F...
- Malir Development Authority STS jobs 2020 Application Form
- Education Department GB Principal Headmaster Jobs 2020 FPSC ...