Recently Pakistan Military Accounts Department Jobs 2019 has been announced by the official department of PMA If you are interested to to join PMA then you have a great opportunity to join it. Pakistan Military Accounts Department assigned the FPSC for the applying procedure test commencement and merit lists arrangement. So you must Apply Online on FPSC and you can get the Schedule and dates for the test here at this page. You application form submission last is 18th February 2019 after the apply your Candidates List will be displayed here. After the test commencement your result will be displayed online at this page as soon as possible.
It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of
Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test. Without original Treasury Receipt candidates would not be allowed entry in the Examination Hall. Photocopy of T.R/ Bank Scroll would not be accepted. Candidates are advised to preserve the original T.R so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls. The Screening (MCQ)/Written (Descriptive) Test for Consolidated Advt. No. 2/2019 will tentatively be held from 16th June, 2019 onwards.
Pakistan Military Accounts Department Jobs 2019 FPSC Apply Online Schedule & Candidates List
Such tests can however be conducted earlier also in case of limited number of candidates. For the post of Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16), candidates will be called for Test at Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta centers only, if sufficient number of candidates at each center are available. Only those who qualify the Typing Test will be allowed to appear in Shorthand & Computer literacy tests.
Procedure to apply:
- All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission etc.
- Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final.
- Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.