Today Govt of Pakistan has announced the Jobs 2019 in the Pakistan Army Central Ordnance Depot COD department Rawalpindi If you are interested or want to join pakistan army through COD Then you have have great chance to join the Pak army as a Assistant, Data Entry Operator, UDC, Civilian Workshop Supervisor, LDC, Gatekeeper, Storeman, Supervisor, Carpenter, Electrician, Fitter, Metal Worker, Painter, Welder, Tailor, Cook, Searcher, USM in the department of COD Rawalpindi. Because they announced the jobs 2019 for these various positions.
If you are fulfilling the eligibility Criteria and interested to get these jobs then you must apply within due dates that are Feb 25, 2019, After the due dates submitted application form will not be considered. So you don’t waste your time and download application form read criteria carefully and fill the form then you must send the application form to the respective department. After the Evaluation of the application forms eligible candidates will be called for the test/interview and after the test interview clearance official department will display the short listed candidates and then they will send the joining letter to the selected candidates.
Pak Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Registration Online
Vacant Positions :
- Data Entry Operator
- Civilian Workshop Supervisor
- Metal Worker
Applying Procedure :
- The last date for submission of application is 25/02/2019.
- For test/interview No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate and candidate have not any right to claim TA/DA.
- Candidates must bring their original testimonials at the time of the interview.
- Applications must be written on plain paper and send it along with the attested copies of testimonials, Educational certificate, photographs, CNIC, domicile.