Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) is seeking dynamic qualified, enthusiastic, dynamic and competent individuals for various jobs as advertised in express news paper last Sunday. All vacancies shall be fulfilled on merit basis. Therefore, any attempt if made by candidate to influence the process will become cause of dislodging from the selection process as well.
The PAEC is an independent governmental authority and a scientific research institution, concerned with research and development of nuclear power, promotion of nuclear science, energy conservation and peaceful usage of nuclear technology. This has overseen the extensive development of nuclear infrastructure to support the economical uplift of Pakistan by founding institutions that focus on development on Sector offer bright career opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits. Candidates must carefully read all requisites regarding the vacant positions as mentioned below.
- Special Vehicle Operator-III (SPS-03)
- Tech-II (SPS-03)
- Tech-III (SPS-02)
- Principal Medical Officer (SPS-10)
- Senior Medical officer (SPS-09)
- Junior Scientist (SPS-08)
- Administrative Officer (SPS-08)
- Cardiologist / Cardiac Surgeon
- Ophthalmologist / ENT / Cardiologist / Endocrinologist / Anesthetist / Rheumatologist /
- Nephrologist / Microbiologist / Cardiac Surgeon / Orthopedic Surgeon
- Head Mistress / Head Master (SPS-08)
- Lecturer (Mathematics) (EPS-08)
- Lecturer (Psychology) (EPS-08)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (EPS-07)
Following is mandatory criteria which will have to meet for above-mentioned positions
- Special Vehicle Operator-III (Matric having HTV Civil Driving License with trade test in operation of special vehicle.)
- Tech-II(F.Sc Pre-Engineering) with 1st Division or metric with 02 years apprenticeship/certificate.)
- Tech-III(Metric with Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks with 06 years experience in relevant field.)
- Principal Medical Officer (SPS-10), MBBS with post graduate degree of FCPS is required along with 7 years of experience.
- Senior Medical Officer (MBBS with post graduate degree of FCPS ) is required.
- Junior Scientist (BS/MSC is required along with 2 to 3 years of experience.)
- Administrative Officer (MBA/MPA/BBA (4 years) is required.
- Head Mistress/Head Master (BS/MA/MSc in Special Education with a B.ED/BS.Ed degree and 5 years of experience) is required.
- Lecturer (BS/MSc/MA is required in relevant subject.)
- Junior Special Education Teacher (BA/BSc/BS in Special Education along with teaching experience) is required.
General Terms And Conditions:-
- No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
Preferably first class academic career, however one second division may be allowed except in final degree.
- First class degree means a minimum of 60% marks for annual system or minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for semester system and second class means minimum of 50 % marks for annual system or minimum CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for semester system.
- Upper age limit is 35 years, however relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
- Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions/universities duly recognized by higher education Commission and registered with Pakistan medical & dental council/college of physicians and surgeons, Pakistan(for Medical Degree).
- Degree of 04 years duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at per with equivalent Master degree-16 years education.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidates already employed in Govt/Semi Govt Organizations must provide No objection certificate(NOC)from their employers at the time of test and interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above posts may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be admissible during and after selection.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
How to apply?
Candidate must also apply online at paec.gov.pk careers on before 13th February, 2018 through this page as well. Candidates are strongly advised to get further update in this regard keep in touch with us.