Islamabad Capital Territory Police Department has announced the latest Assistant Sub Inspector, ASI CTF, Constable, Constable Band, Constable Horse Rider jobs 2020. In order to improve the department efficiency and to revamp its overall structure as well So they are hiring new candidates for the various Positions. So Capital Territory Islamabad Police Jobs 2020 their own department ASI, Constable, and through CTF Counter Terrorism Force department seeking the Applications from suitable, well educated and physically fit Pakistani Nationals to fill the following vacant posts accordingly, If you are the eligible person and want to join the Islamabad Police then you must fulfill the terms and conditions of the Islamabad Police Jobs department.
Islamabad Police Jobs or Counter Terrorism Force positions are going to be filled through National Testing Service NTS in very transparent and Crystallized manner as well. Because the Islamabad Police has assigned the National Testing service NTS to collect the the application form and conduct the written after the evaluation of application form. If you are fulfilling the eligibility Criteria and Requirements then you must download the application form of the NTS Test and then print it out from the computer shop and then fill the application from carefully and pay the deposit slip in the respective Bank Branch After all you must send these documents to the NTS Given address.
Last Date For Application Submission :
NTS Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs 2020 ASI CTF Application Form Candidates List
CRITERIA FOR CONSTABLES (EX-ARMY MEN):
- Education: Matric
- Minimum Height: 5′ – 7″
- Chest: 33″ x 34 I,”
- Age: 30 years
Conditions for Ex-Army men:
- Ex-Army men will be enlisted on production of a discharge certificate showing their previous service to have been good or of higher classification subject to fulfilling of aforesaid criteria and successfully qualifying the physical test, written test, skill test and interview.
- The break of service between the date of enrollment in the Police and the date of discharge from previous army employment shall not exceed two years, and there must not have been more than two breaks of service in all.
- No claim to count previous service for pension shall be allowed unless the previous service claimed was declared and verified at the time of enrollment in the Police.
Candidates qualifying physical, written and skill tests shall have to produce following original certificates/documents at the time of interview:
- Academic certificates
- CNIC issued by NADRA
- 02 passport size photographs with blue background
- Affidavit duly countersigned by District Coordination Officer (DCO) in case of applying against minorities (Non-Muslim) quota
- Discharge certificate (for Ex-Army men)
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...