We are pleased to inform you that National Transmission Dispatch Company NTDC has issued roll no slips for test against the NTDC ALM Junior Clerk Accounts Assistant Audit Assistant respectively.Test is going to conduct on 21st 22nd and 29th April 2019 as well.Such multiple positions are for Multan, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi Circle and regions as well. In order to ensure transparency assignment for recruitment has been awarded to National Testing Service of Pakistan NTS as well.This will make sure about shortlisting of eligible candidates, conduction of test and finally the interview arrangements accordingly. National Transmission & Dispatch Company was incorporated on 6th November, 1998 and commenced commercial operation on 24th December, 1998. NTDC Jobs 2019 Summary of Positions, Eligibility Criteria, procedure and last date to apply is being given below in detail.
Summary of Posts:-
- Junior Clerk
- Accounts Assistant
- Audit Assistant
Multan Region: includes districts Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, D.G khan, Khanewal, Layyah, Multan, Muzaffargarh, Okara, Pakpattan, Rahim yar khan, Rajanpur, Sahiwal, Vehari.
Lahore Region: Lahore Circle and Faisalabad circle.
Lahore Circle: Gujaranwala, Hafizabad, Kasur, lahore, Narowal, Sialkot.
Faisalabad Circle: Chinot, Faisalabad Jhang, Khushab, Nankana Sahib, Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Toba Tek Singh
Rawal Circle: Attock, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Gujrat, Jhelum, Mandibahaudin, Mianwali, Rawalpindi, Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
Guddu Circle: Kashmore, Ghotki, Shikarpur, jacobabad, Sukkur, Khairpur, Larkana, Kambar, Shahdakot.
Qualification for NTDC Jobs 2019 as Middle, Matric, F.A, B.A, B.com, B.Sc, DAE in Electronics/Electrical Technology, Patwar as well along with specific experience as well.
Age: Candidate must be between 18-30 years for NTDC Jobs 2019.
NTDC Jobs 2019 NTS Roll No Slips Result Answer Key Download
- Candidates applying against different quota of above mentioned categories will be entertained if holding domicile of districts & province against each.
- Different Quotas such as Employees Children, minorities, disabled etc will be observed as per policy.
- Candidates who wish to apply against NTDC employees Children Quota may indicate it in the relevant box given in the NTS application Form.
- All Eligible candidates will be called for written test.
- Only Short Listed candidates will bee called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates for test or interview.
- Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- NTDC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- Candidates applying against disabled Quota must attach Disability certificate from assessment Board for the Disabled persons from City/District/Provincial Council of Rehabilitation of Disabled persons.
- 10 additional marks will be given to candidates possessing relevant higher education than the prescribed qualification of the category.
- Rahim Yar khan