National Engineering Services Pakistan NESPak has announced jobs for various posts. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria should apply online for the offered vacancies. The applicants having the bachelor and master degree and 10 years experience of the related post is eligible for apply.
- Announcement Date: 12 July 2021
- Last Date: 25 July 2021
- Test Schedule: Announced Soon
An extremely well-reputed non-governmental organization working in the country since 1995, the NESPAK Foundation has just announced a large number of vacancies at various positions in the organization for which it has invited applications from all the individuals interested in joining the foundation at any of the available positions. The application forms are available at the foundation’s official website which must be submitted to the Deputy Executive NESPAK Foundation, IEEEP Building, 17-C-1, Civic Centre, Faisal Town, Lahore.
The NESPAK Foundation is a non-governmental organization operating under the supervision of National Engineering Services Pakistan since 1995. The foundation has been established with an aim to use the funds for the various grants and welfare activities for the employees of NESPAK both currently serving as well as retired.
NESPAK Foundation Jobs 2021 Application Form Online Interview Dates Schedule
As per the announcement made by the authorized department of the organization, NESPAK Foundation is looking for competent individuals whose expertise on various projects will be used from time to time and when a required basis. All the individuals who are interested in joining the foundation under this employment opportunity, can download the registration form now and submit it to the relevant department as soon as possible.
But prior to submitting your applications, do take a look at the eligibility requirements related to your desired position and only apply if you fulfill them completely as no applicant will be given any kind of relaxation related to it under any circumstances. Once the registration procedure will be completed, a shortlist of candidates will be prepared who will then be called for interviews for the final selection.
- Assistant Resident Engineer
- BIM Professional
- CAD Operator
- Geospatial Application Developer
- GIS Analyst
- GIS Specialist
- Junior / Senior Engineer
- Junior Architect
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Environmental Engineer
- Junior Geologist
- Junior Geophysicist
- Lab Technician
- Material Engineer
- Resident Engineer
- Senior Engineer
- Sub Engineer (Civil)
- Sub Engineer (Electrical)
- Sub Engineer / Associate Engineer
How to Apply:
- Applicants can apply online through NESPak as the application form is given above.
- Aspirants should open the application form and fill it properly.
- Last date application submission last date July 25th, 2021
- The application form is given above, candidates can also fill the above application form and then submit it.
- Candidates can get more information about Job Descriptions, eligibility requirements, and application procedures through the NESPak Official Website.
You Might Also Like
- Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department B...
- Health Department KPK ETEA Jobs 2021 Apply Online Roll No Sl...
- Ministry of Interior MOI Islamabad Jobs 2021 Apply Online Ro...
- Punjab Group of Colleges PGC Teaching Jobs 2021 Apply Online...
- Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar Jobs 2021 Apply Onlin...
- Punjab School Education Department CTIs Jobs 2021 Apply Onli...
- Riphah International University RIU Islamabad Jobs 2021 Appl...
- Join Pakistan Air force PAF Education Instructors Jobs 2021 ...
- FPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 Apply Online Test Dates Roll No Slip...
- KP Digital Internship Program 2021 Apply Online for Software...