The Central Directorate of National Savings has announced jobs for the National Savings Officer through Federal Public Service Commission. FPSC is inviting candidates to apply online for such post through their official site. Here we have provided all the necessary information please keep in touch with this site.
Announcement Date: 09 August 2020
Last Date: 24 August 2020
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has announced jobs for the Central Directorate of National Savings, Ministry of Finance. FPSC is inviting suitably competent and eligible candidates to apply for the offered post online. Central Directorate of National Savings, Ministry of Finance wants to hire suitable aspirants for the post of National Saving Officer. Postulants who well-educated experienced and seeking jobs in Government sector they are invited to apply for the available jobs in Central Directorate of National Savings Ministry of Finance. Federal Public Service Commission FPSC is going to conduct the recruitment test from the aspirants who apply for the jobs successfully. All the individuals who are interested and have all the required qualification they must apply online before the last date.
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has announced the jobs for the Central Directorate of National Savings and open the online application portal for the aspirants. Those individuals who have Second Class or Grade C master’s degree in Economics/ Statistics/Commerce/Accounting/Finance/Business Administration/Public Administration/Cost and Management Accountant/Chartered Accountant/Administrative Sciences/Management Sciences or equivalent qualification are able to apply for the offered post. Online Applications are invited from all over Pakistan. Male and female applicants are encouraged to apply online by filling the online registration form completely and upload the photograph and submit it. Pay the challan form in any online branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a Government treasury.
National Saving Officer FPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
Posts Name: National Saving Officer
Age Limit: 22 to 30 years
- Merit = Four
- Punjab = Twenty-five, Open merit = Twenty one
- Women quota = Three
- Minorities/Non-Muslims quota = One
- Sindh (Rural) = Five
- Sindh (Urban) = Four
- Open Merit = Three
- Minorities/Non-Muslims quota = One
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa = Six
- Balochistan = Three
- GBFATA = Two
- Women quota = One
- GBFATA= Two
- AJK = One (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
How to Apply:
- All applications must be submitted online through the official site or from this site by clicking the above-mentioned link.
- Aspirants fill the online application form completely before the last date.
- The provided information of the applicants in the online application will be treated as final.
- Individuals only apply in online mode no hard copy of application form is required.
- Those postulants who do not have internet facility they can submit application form on a plan paper giving complete information according to the terms and conditions before the last date addressed to Secretary FPSC.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...