National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA Islamabad jobs has announced various positions for dynamic, qualified and experienced individuals in order to enhance the efficiency of the department as well. NACTA is going to assign this responsibility to Pakistan Testing Service(PTS) in order to ensure the transparency and merit as well. Application form could easily be download from this page as well as test and interview schedule shall also be dispatched here with immediate effect. All Eligible Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply over these vacant posts in order to get well organized platform for flourishing their capabilities as well.
NACTA was established vide NACTA act 2018 with the view to curb the menace of terrorism from the country. NACTA functions includes ,to receive and collate data or information or intelligence, and disseminate and coordinate between all relevant stakeholders to formulate threat assessments with periodical reviews to be presented to the Federal Government for making adequate and timely efforts to counter terrorism and extremism to coordinate and prepare comprehensive is headed by National Coordinator.
He is supported by Deputy National Coordinator and three Members along with Director Generals and joint Intelligence Directorate in performing these functions. NACTA is providing a systemic way to apply for afore-mentioned vacancies online through well organized manner for the aspirants across the Pakistan. All Requisites are going to furnish over here on this page in detail in order to provide complete profile about NACTA. There are 67 total positions containing detail and eligibility criteria as given below:
Summary of Vacant Positions:-
- Assistant( BS-15)
- Data Entry operator(BS-12)
- UDC( BS-11)
- Qualification for Assistant is graduation with minimum 6 week basic IT training course
- For Stenotypist is Intermediate with minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/ typing respectively.
- Education for Data entry operator is graduate with computer speed of 10,000 key depression per hour.
- Upper Divisional Clerk(UDC) must have intermediate, While for Lower divisional clerk(LDC) is metric with typing speed of 30.w.p.m while for plumber, electrician, carpenter and mason should have metric along with their concerned area experts certificates etc.
NACTA Islamabad Jobs 2018 Eligibility Last Date Application Form Download
General Terms And Conditions:-
- Pakistan testing service will conduct the screening test for pre-selection of candidates and
- NACTA will finalize the recruitment process as per government rules.
- A MCQ based test for all posts and skill based/practical test for the posts, stenotypist, data entry operator, Lower divisional clerk and Masson.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, candidates will be required to bring original documents(CNIC, Educational and experience certificates etc.) and attested copies thereof at the same time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to appear in test/interview.
- Please do not attach copies of academic certificates/degrees etc at the initial stage except photo pasted on the application form and attested copy of CNIC.
- The candidates who are working in public sector organizations are required to apply through proper channel.
- Age limit is 18-25 for above said posts except Assistant for whom it is drawn as 18-28 years as well
How to apply?
- Please download application from and deposit slip from this page or from PTS web-site and pay prescribed test fee amounting RS.130 for each post in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL and UBL
- Please send by mail/courier the filled-up application form along with original deposit slip to PTS headquarters,3rd Floor, Adeel plaza, fazal-e-haq road Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Applications by hand shall not be entertained as well.
- Please use separate form and separate envelope if any one wishes to apply for more than one post.
- Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable
- All the candidates who meet the criteria will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test subject to scrutiny of their eligibility after the test
Last Date for Submission of Application:-
Last date for apply on above-mentioned posts is 13th February, 2018. For Further information with respect to roll number slips, test as well as interview schedule and final results keep frequent visit this page forthwith.