National accountability Bureau NAB Multan jobs for dynamic, qualified and experienced individuals on the vacant posts of Stenotypist (BPS-14) from all Punjab as well. Applications are invited from the residents of Multan, Bahwalpur and Dera Ghazi khan Divisions including PATA for appointments.
NAB is going to hand over this crucial responsibility to National testing service of Pakistan in order to ensure the transparency of entire recruitment process as well. Application form along with fee Chalan, eligibility criteria, test schedule and interview will be available here on this page forthwith.
The National Accountability Bureau is Pakistan’s apex anti-corruption organization. It is charged with the responsibility of elimination of corruption through a holistic approach of awareness, prevention and enforcement. It operates under the National Accountability Ordinance-1999. With its headquarter at Islamabad, it has four regional offices in the provincial capitals and one at Rawalpindi.
National Accountability Bureau – Multan
General Terms and conditions:
- No Relaxation in age shall be given as from 18-30, however 3 years in case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized tribes of the tribal areas will be relaxed.
- 15 year age relaxation will be admissible to ex-armed servants of Pakistan.
- 10 years age relaxation is admissible to government servants who have completed 2 years of continuous govt service on the closing date.
- The above posts will be governed by i.e terms and conditions of services of NAB Employees framed from time to time.
- No TA/DA will be paid for interview or appearing in test.
- Successful candidates will be appointed at Multan.
- Number of advertised posts can be increased or decreased at the time of selection.
- Age,Qualification and experience shall be counted/examined as on the date for receipt of applications.
- All candidates( except age issues) are provisionally allowed to appear in the test, subject to verification of credentials after clearance of written test.
How to apply?
- Application Form and online deposit slip is available here on this page.
- Please deposit test fee of Rs.300/– through the prescribed deposit slip at the branches of ABL,UBL,HBL or MCB.
- Application must be completed with all aspects as well according to the instructions mentioned on the application form.
- Applications without deposit slips will not be entertained
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- NTS will not be responsible for the late receipt of application through post or by any courier service
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarter, Islamabad on prescribed forma along with paid online deposit slip(original)
Last date of submission of application form is 13th February, 2019.
For further updated information regarding shortlisting candidates for test, schedule for test as well as for interview, keep in touch with us.
You Might Also Like
- Food Safety & Halal Food Authority KPK Jobs 2019 PTS Re...
- Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Developme...
- NTS Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs 2019 Online Test Prep...
- Pakistan Navy Jobs 2019 Online Registration for Candidates w...
- NTS BOP Jobs 2019 for Management Trainee Officer Post Apply ...
- Pak Navy Initial Online Computer Test 2019 Preparation
- Askari Bank Jobs 2019 Trainee Officers Apply Online Registra...
- Join Pakistan Navy As Civilians Jobs 2019-B Batch Eligibilit...
- Employees Social Security Institution Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ESS...
- State Bank of Pakistan SBP Security Officers Jobs 2019 Appli...