Good News for All of those candidates whose want to join the NAB Department of Pakistan. Because Nations Accountability Bureau has invited the applications form from only Pakistani Nationals for hiring of services under Section 8c and 28f of National Accountability Ordinance NM, 1899, for its Headquarter/Regional Offices as mentioned below on monthly fee payment basis fora period of one yea except the positions of APGA which is for three years. Now you have great chance to get the highly paying jobs to make your future bright. So you must apply within due dates because after dates and your application form will not be considered and you will miss this chance.
But before applying you must read the applying procedure terms and conditions and Eligibility Criteria carefully. Because you must be eligible and meet the criteria and terms and conditions. Your required document must be attach with application form and must be attested. First of all you must download application form and then fill the form and verify the form by the comparing the documents.
NAB Jobs 2019 As Prosecutor and Junior Experts candidates Interviews and Selected merit list
Once you will applied in the department of NAB national Accountability Bureau then you must start preparation for test and interview to clear them. Because after applications evaluations they will short list the candidates and called for the test and when candidates appear in the test and clearance of test they will be called for the Interview then department will take interview from all the candidates and then they will create the merit lists and display the merit lists and will send the joining latter to the candidates residential address.
Last Date of Application form Submission is : 25/January/2019
02 Additional Prosecutor General Accountability (APGA)
04 Deputy Prosecutor General Accountability (DPGA)
08 Special Prosecutor (Supreme Court)
09 Special Prosecutor (High Court) Senior Legal Consultant
13 Special Prosecutor (Trail Court)/Legal Consultant
07 Research Associate (Law)
02 Junior Expert-3 (Stenographer)
01 Assistant Junior Expert-1
01 Junior Expert-2 (Land Revenue)
03 Junior Expert-2 (Intelligence)
05 Assistant Junior Expert-1 (Intelligence)
01 Assistant Junior Expert-1 (Security)
01 Assistant Junior Expert-2 (Computer)
01 Assistant Junior Expert-2 (Security Guard)
01 Assistant Junior Expert-3 (Driver)
- Experience/Educational Qualification shall be counted /examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview, after scrutiny of applications.
- Candidates with additional qualification/experience will be preferred.
- Hiring will be governed by the terms of service hiring contract.
- Candidates possessing dual /foreign nationality are not eligible to apply.
- Number of position will be increased/decreased at the time of final selection.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Final selection will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Private practice shall not be allowed to Law Officers.
- The selected candidates shall not be entitled to Medical facility/ official accommodation.
- The selected candidates shall not be required to contribute to General Provident Fund.
- The monthly fee is taxable as per Federal Govt. policy.
- The services period is extendable as per performance evaluation/ requirement basis.
The candidates selected against the positions mentioned at Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11 & 12 may be required to serve at NAB HO or any Regional Office of NAB. Applications on given format should reach the undersigned .through post within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.