The National Highways & Motorway Police (NH&MP) is currently making fresh recruitment’s in the department in order to fill the 500 vacant posts of Patrol Officer (BS-14). To make the whole recruitment procedure completely fair and transparent, the responsibility of handling the registration process as well as organizing the written test has been handed-over to the Federal Public Service Commission. As per announcement made by the official authority, the posts are available for both males and females on which the recruitment’s will be made on the basis of province wise quota specified by the Federal Government.
Before applying for any of these 500 Patrol Officer posts, all the interested individuals should first take a look at the eligibility criteria listed below related to the educational qualification and physical requirements.
- The minimum required qualification is B.A/ B.Sc or equivalent with at least 2nd division
- The minimum height for male candidates is 5’ x 8”
- For females, the required height is 5’ x 4”
- The chest measurement required for male candidates is 33” x 35”
- Motorcycle and Car driving proficiency.
- The age of candidate must be between 18 to 25 years on form submission last date 19th February 2019 plus 5 years age relaxation.
Motorway Police NH&MP Jobs 2019 FPSC Application Form for Junior Patrol Officer Download Online Apply Last Date
- Download the Application Form Online: Click Here
- Online Preparation of FPSC Written Test: Click Here
Individuals who fulfill this criterion can easily obtain the application form from this page or by visiting the official website of the Balochistan Testing Service. The duly filled form in addition to all the required documents must be submitted at the BTS Headquarter, Quetta till 16th June, 2019. The documents which are needed to be attached with the form are listed below:
- Original fee deposit slip
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Attested copies of Academic certificates
- Attested copy of domicile
- Two recent passport size photographs having blue background
While applying for these Motorway Police NH&MP jobs 2019, do keep in mind that all 500 patrol officer positions are temporary base but having a very high chances of being converted into permanent in future. Once the registration procedure will be completed, the details related to the further selection procedure will be announced which includes schedule of different recruitment tests like written exam, medical, intelligence and physical test.