Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence jobs released from body seeking Pakistani nationals having requisite educational qualifications, experience and age, to fill various positions in order to enhance the capability of this department more sufficient as well. The Ministry of defense deals with all policy and administrative matters pertaining to all the armed forces engaged in the defense of the country.
It is responsible for policy and administrative matters pertaining to the Defence of the Federation and three Armed Forces.This crucial task is being entrusted to National testing service of Pakistan(NTS) in order to ensure the transparency and fairness throughout the recruitment process.
This recruitment process usually will comprise on 3 phases such as suitable aspirants will have submit applications in they will be synchronized for shortlisting the most appropriate candidates for test, then in 2nd phase test shall be conducted from shortlisted candidates and in final phase candidates will have to call for interview as well as afterwards eligible candidates will be invited to join this department with full of their passion and energetic capabilities.
All aspirants can easily download application form this page. Roll number slips, list of capable candidates for test, interview schedule and final results will be dispatched here on this page.
The vacant positions which have been advertised are given below:
- Assistant Director(BS-17)
- Traffic Analyst(BS-16)
- Assistant private Secretary(BS-16)
- Sub divisional officer(BS-15)
- Sub Inspector(BS-14)
- Traffic analyst(BS-14)
- Sub Engineer-ii(BS-14)
- Upper Division clerk(BS-11)
- operator special(BS-09)
- Security Assistant( BS-09)
- Lower Division Clerk(BS-09)
- Security Supervisor(BS-07)
- Lady Receptionist(BS-07)
- Lab Assistant(BS-05)
- Naib Qasid(BS-01)
- Sanitary worker
Required qualifications for aforesaid positions are as Gradation, intermediate, DAE (Electrical, Mechanical) B-tech, metric, Middle and primary as well. All candidates meeting the qualification and specification for these posts are strongly encouraged to apply.
Government of Pakistan, Ministry Of Defence
General terms and conditions:
- Age will be calculated with effect from closing date for receipt of applications i.e.6 February 2019.
- A candidate may apply for 2 posts, prescribed in each form for BS-16 & below posts, by paying single fee.
- The maximum age limit may be relax to the extent as mentioned below however, where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than categories, he/she shall be allowed relaxation age only in one category.
- By 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Sindh(Rural) and Baluchistan for posts in BPS-15 and below.
- By 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the tribal areas, Azad Kashmir and northern areas.
- By 10 years(upto the age of 55 years) in case of government servants who have completed 2 years continuous government service on the closing date for receipt of application.
- In case of released or retired officers/personnel of Armed forces of Pakistan, by 15 years or the number of years actually served in the armed forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
- By 5 years in case of widows, son or daughter of deceased civil servant who died during service
- By 10 years in the case of disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below.
How To Apply?
Send filled up application form along with paid copy deposit of slip at NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Deposit fee through online in any of the country wide online branches of ABL,UBL,HBL,or MCB.
Applications submitted by hand or at any other address will not be entertained.
Last date for submission of application is 06, February, 2019. Application form along with fee deposit slips are readily available here on this page.