The Anti-Narcotics Force announced the latest vacancies of Assistant, Sub Inspector, Stenotypist, Data entry Operator, Photographer, UDC, ASI, LDC, Networking Operator, Constable, Constable Driver, Naib Qasid, and much more. They announced the total 416 Jobs 2021. The candidate also selects the test center. Test centers are Lahore, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Karachi, and Peshawar.
- Announced Date: 29 November 2021.
- Last Date: 14 December 2021.
- Interview Date: Announce Soon.
The Ministry of Interior and Narcotics Control, Headquarter Anti-Narcotics Force, Rawalpindi has invited applications from suitable candidates who are interested in joining the Anti-Narcotics force at various available posts. For this purpose, the application forms are now available at the official website of the department which can be submitted to the authorized department till the Last date.
For the facility of our visitors, we have provided complete details related to the application form submission process, eligibility criteria and entry test for ANF Sub/Asst Inspector jobs 2021. Following are the available posts in Anti-Narcotics Force against which the applications have been invited:
- Sub Inspectors
- Sub Inspectors – Hardware
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
- Upper Division Clerks (UDC)
- Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI)
- Lower Division Clerks (LDC)
- Networking Operator
- Constable Drivers
- Constable Operators
- Constable – Dog Attendant
- Naib Qasid
These jobs are for both males and females who are required to fulfill certain requirements in order to become eligible for them. Although the requirements related to age, academic qualification, and experience are different for each of these jobs, the one thing common in all of them is that the interested candidates will have to appear in a written entry test/interview. The dates for test/interview conduction will be announced later and only the shortlisted candidates who fulfill all the basic eligibility requirements will be called to appear in them.
Ministry of Interior ANF Sub/Asst Inspector Jobs 2021 Entry Test Eligibility Application Form
- To download the Application Form: Click Here
Listed below are the documents required to be attached with the application form at the time of submission:
- One passport size recent picture
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Attested copies of Educational certificates
- Attested copy of domicile
- Postal order of Rs.300
Duly filled application form along with all these documents attach must reach the authorized department by. While submitting the application form, do mention the name of the post for which you are applying at the right-bottom corner of the cover and also make sure that all required details are provided as any incomplete or received after the due date applications will not be considered.
After the completion of the registration process, all applications will be checked by the recruitment cell of Anti-Narcotics Force, Rawalpindi and a shortlist of candidates will be issued who will then appear in a written test/interview.
In order to become eligible for these available jobs, it is compulsory for all the applicants to pass the written entry test so that they can move further in the selection procedure. So to help our visitors in doing so, we have provided several free online tests on our website which can be used as a guide for quick, effective, and easy preparation of the test.
You Might Also Like
- FPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 Apply Online Test Dates Roll No Slip...
- KP Digital Internship Program 2021 Apply Online for Software...
- Download Application Forms Online Rescue 1122 Jobs NTS all P...
- PPSC Lahore Health Department Professors Seats Online Test M...
- SPSC Home Department Assistant Sub Inspectors Jobs 2021 Appl...
- Pakistan Railway Jobs 2021 Neef Online Test Preparation Resu...
- Sindh Education Department SPSC Jobs 2021 Application Form O...
- Join PAF through 2021 Commission in 118 Non GD Course Online...
- Sindh Police Constables SPU jobs 2021 Application Form Onlin...
- Sindh Traffic Police Male/ Female Constables jobs 2021 Appli...