Military Land & Cantonment Department Ministry of Defense is going to announce various Jobs across the Pakistan for dynamic and qualified aspirants. ML&CD is an autonomous body has assigned this crucial responsibility of all recruitment process to National Testing Service Pakistan(NTS) in order to enhance the merit and transparency standards in entire process. Eligible candidates can download application form from this page and roll number slips as well as test & interview schedule will also be dispatched here.
Cantonments in Pakistan are permanent military stations, which are administered by Cantonment Boards under the control of the Military Lands & Cantonments Department (ML&C), Ministry of Defense, Government of Pakistan. Cantonments are established under and governed by the Cantonments Act 1924. Those vacancies which have been advertised are given below along with their specifications as well:
- Deputy Superintendent(BPS-12)
- Assistant Superintendent(BPS-10)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-07) Metric
- Cantt Engineer(BPS-17)
- Cantt Overseer(BPS-11)
- Architect Bachelor in Architect(BPS-17)
- S/D Man Metric(BPS-11)
- Horticulturist( BS-17)
- Assistant Garden Superintendent(BS-12)
- Garden Supervisor(BS-07)
- Sanitary Inspector(BS-10)
- Sanitary Supervisor(BS-07)
- Computer System Analyst(BS-17)
- Junior Computer System Analyst(BS-16)
- Computer Operator(BS-12)
- Data Entry Operator(BS-07)
- Fire Superintendent(BS-14)
- Fire Station Incharge (BS-10)
Individuals from all over Pakistan possessing these degrees like BA/BSc/B.Com, BSc Civil Engineering, DAE Civil, Ms Computer Science/MCS, BCS /BE Computer Science, Intermediate Metric, with relevant experience are eligible for afore-mentioned posts. while Result Awaiting Students are not eligible to apply. Desired cities for appearing in test includes Multan, D.I.Khan, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Hyderabad, Peshawar, Quetta.
General Term & Conditions:
- Appointments will be made according to Pakistan Cantonment servants Rules 1954 and other applicable laws, conditions/rules and regulations.
- Appointments for the above mentioned posts will be made all over Pakistan and appointed candidate may be transferred/appointed in any cantonment board of Pakistan.
- Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates who have already submitted applications, should apply fresh.
- Original educational certificates will be verified at the time of interview.
- All vacancies are on regular basis and selected candidates will be appointed on probation period of one year on discretion of competent authority.
- Military Land and Cantonment Department, Ministry of Defense reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process of appointment for any advertised posts at any stage without assigning reason.
- In case a candidate does not disclose his government service at the time of submission of application/ then applications will be cancelled.
- Please fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information / answers.
- Please DO NOT leave any field blank, otherwise your application may not be considered
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- Educational Certificates/Degrees need not to be attached at this stage with application.
Military Land & Cantonment Department Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 NTS Applications Form Criteria Apply Procedure
Military Lands & Cantonment Board Department
How to Apply?
- Interested candidate meeting the requisite qualification may send filled up application form along with paid copy deposit of slip, CNIC and 2 passport size photographs at NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Deposit fee Rs.500/- through online in any of the country wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL, or MCB.
- Applications submitted by hand or at any other address will not be entertained.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach NTS till Friday, 10th February, 2019.
- In case of applicant not received their Roll number slip through courier, can also download Roll Number slip online from here.
- For further update with respect to schedule, test deadline,Interview and final result please stay in touch with us.