Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) announced educators teachers jobs in all over prince as they invites NTS applications for Secondary School Teacher SST, PET, CT, PST and Qari recruitment under BPS-16, BPS-15 (Arabic teachers), BPS-9 and BPS-7 (Science) in different schools. Male and female both eligible for apply on these vacancies.
Applicant must be passed BA, B.SC in Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Arabic, Wafaq Ul Madaris, Uloom Al Arabiya. Instruction of apply online registration also same as NTS organized recruitment test. Candidates from FATA (tribal areas) also eligible for apply on these posts. So big opportunity for all KPK and FATA region candidates they can get Government job through NTS KPK educators jobs 2020.
KPK Teachers Jobs 2020 NTS Application Forms Download
District Cadre Various Posts by Directorate of Elementary and Secondary Education, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar
- Secondary School Teacher (Male & Female) SST Science.
- Arabic Teacher AT (Male & Female) (BPS-15).
- CT Teacher (BPS-09) (Male & Female).
- PET Teacher (BPS-09) (Male & Female).
- Qari (BPS-09) (Male & Female).
- PST (BPS-07) Science (Male & Female).
- All posts filled on adhoc or contract basis.
- Original documents and CNIC must required at interview time.
- Domicile of particular agency is mandatory to apply.
- Competent authority reserves all rights of recruitment.
- Check other TOS in notice below.
Last Date for Apply:
- Last date for apply and application form submission is mention in advertisements.
Instructions for apply registration:
- All the application forms and details of vacant posts in different schools are available at NTS website and here at. We are Application Form, Vacant posts details are available.
- Carefully read the eligibility criteria for the advertised post and fill the correct application form accordingly.
- List of Schools with Vacant posts of each district is available. Select your school and desired post from the list given at NTS website.
- Application form with Fee bank challan slip of Rs 300/- is for applying against One Position while Application form with Fee slip of Rs 800/- is for applying against Five Positions Maximum.
- A candidate overall cannot apply for more than Five Positions regardless of more then one selected District.
- Required & Relevant Education acquired from Darul Uloom/Madrassas will be considered as professional qualification for the post of AT, TT and QARI/QARIYA for preparation of merit only while rest of scoring for these posts will be based upon standard qualification acquired from Boards (BISE/BTE) / University.
- Candidate must write accurate obtained degree in application form otherwise request for replacement will not be entertained later on.
- Candidates having BS/Hon’s degree of 4 years, should calculate their marks (Not CGPA) for first two years (14 years) and last two years (16 years) composition and write in respective columns.
- Both Male/Female candidates must Affix/Paste (open face) color photographs (without attested) on their application forms. Without picture, application form will be rejected.
- Candidate must provide accurate Mobile Number (Which is not converted from it’s own network to any other network) otherwise you will not be able to receive SMS Alerts from NTS.
- Candidate must bring Original CNIC and Matric Certificate at test center otherwise s/he will not be allowed in test.
- Candidate will be allowed at test center only if s/he has Roll number provided by NTS by post or Downloaded from Website.
- Test will carry 100 marks MCQ’s to be done in 2 hours time. Paper Composition for each category is available at NTS website.
- Test center and timing cannot be changed in any condition and candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phone/Calculators or any Gadgets at the center premises. If found during test, his/her test will be cancelled.
- Those candidates who have lost their original ID card are requested to immediately launch FIR and get token from NADRA office before coming to test center otherwise s/he will not be allowed for test.
- Candidate must write carefully only Desired Professional and Educational Qualification for the applied post. No Extra qualification other than mentioned in the Advertisement will be given any additional scoring.
- NTS is facilitating the E&SE Department, KP in the process of screening out the candidates however, Department is Appointing Authority and their decision is final at any stage.
- No queries or complaints will be accepted after the given time period from the candidates and candidate must keep himself informed about each step of the process through our given contact numbers.
- For further details and any information visit NTS website or contact at the following number of call center 051-844444-1 from 9 Am to 4 Pm.
How to Apply:
All applications organized by Directorate of Education FATA Secretariat Peshawar. Send applications with deposit slip’s paid copy at address: NTS Headquarter 1-E Street No. 46, 1-8/2 Islamabad.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...