The Health department of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa (KPK) has just announced its recruitment schedule for the paramedical staff in various districts of the province. All the individuals who are interested in any of these vacancies and consider themselves suitable for them, can submit their application form with all the required documents including three passport size photographs and copies of CNIC as well as Academic certificates. The applications can be submitted at the District health Officer/ Medical Superintendent till 7th June, 2019.
According to the officially published advertisement by the KPK Health Department, there are hundreds of paramedical staff vacancies in different districts of the province. But before any interested individual apply for these jobs, they should definitely first take a look at the basic eligibility criteria set by Health Department which is compulsory to be fulfilled by all candidates in order to take part in the selection process. The basic eligibility criteria for the posts of Clinical Technician and PHC Technician is listed below:
Clinical Technician, PHC Technician (Multi Purpose):
- The age limit is between 18 to 30 years.
- Candidate must have passed SSC exam with minimum 2nd division in science.
- Diploma in the relevant Paramedical Technology.
PHC Technician (MCH):
- Age Limit is between 18 to 30 years.
- Applicant must have cleared the SSC exam with minimum 2nd division in science.
- Diplomas of LHV and Midwifery from recognized Nursing Examination Board.
KPK Health Department Paramedical Staff Jobs 2019 for Male/ Female Clinical and PHC Technicians
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 7 June, 2019
So if you meet these requirements then the next thing you need to do is to get yourself registered for the selection procedure of these jobs. For this, all you need to do is to write an application on a plain paper and submit it to the relevant District Health Officer, Medical Superintendent after attaching all required documents. While doing so, make sure that your write the application in appropriate manner and the post for which you want to apply is clearly mentioned in it.
After completing the registration process, all received applications and documents will be reviewed by the authorized department and any non-suitable applicant will be denied to take part in the further selection procedure. This will be followed by the issuance of a shortlist containing the names of candidates found eligible to move further in the selection process.
This shortlist will be displayed at the office of the relevant authority. Individuals whom names will be included in this list will be called for written test interview whom dates will be announced by the District Health Officer Medical Superintendent after completion of the registration process.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- LCWU Lahore Jobs 2020 Assistant Professor and Lecturer Appli...
- Assistant E/M Technicians and Janitors Job 2020 of Pakistan ...
- Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO Jobs 2020 Application F...
- Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2020 Apply Online and...
- Join PAF 2020 Online Registration for Nursing Assistant
- Punjab Police Sub Inspector and ASI Jobs 2020 PPSC Apply Onl...
- Punjab Police Jobs 2020 Sub Inspector and ASI PPSC Preparati...
- Daewoo Bus Hostess Jobs in Pakistan for Girls Apply Now
- National Foods limited Karachi NTS Training Program 2020 App...
- CTSP Govt National Archives Pak Jobs 2020 Application Form R...