King Edward Medical University is a medical university located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. Founded in 1860, the university is named after the Edward VII. Govt. of has announced jobs in the King Edward Medical University. The posts are related to Anatomy, Bio Chemistry, Pharmacology, community Medicine, Physiology and Pathology. For these posts MBBS or equivalent medical qualification is compulsory with the one year experience. Credit will be given to those who have experience in same subject.
King Edward Medical University Jobs Advertisement
Terms and Conditions:
- Recruitment will be made according to the KEMU Teaching Rules.
- Final appointment will be subject to the verification of educational certificates/degree & experience certificates (any expenditure in this regard will be borne by the candidate/ employee).
- Applicants are required to submit applications/ dossiers on the prescribed Proforma available at the University website i.e. www.kemu.edu.pk along with attested copies of documents, degree, certificates, valid registration with PM&DC, CNIC, domicile and fresh passport size colored photographs etc.
- Application Proforma should be filled in typed form and submit in the university office (Room No. 01), KEMU along with a bank draft of Rs. 1500/- in favor of Vice Chancellor, KEMU, Lahore.
- The applicants having foreign degree must have HEC equivalence certificate.
- Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
- Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
- No TA 8, DA will be allowed.
- Last date of submission is 31-12-2019.
Sending Address of Applications is VICE CHANCELLOR, King Edward Medical University, Lahore.