Karachi Police is working under the Govt of Sindh and is the law enforcement agency which came into existence on 1843. In order to reinforce the structure of police to combat with crime the Karachi Police is going to announce 2500 posts of constables both for male and females.
Karachi police has assigned this vital responsibility to NTS to seek most appropriate,dynamic candidates through fair and transparent recruitment process. In this way Karachi police could not be influenced by political interference throughout selection process as well. National testing service purely beliefs upon picking up right candidate for right job. This recruitment process will usually encompass physical as well as written test.
After Successful completion in both stages, interviews shall be conducted which will ultimately leads to final selection of suitable candidates. Application form along with chalan form, last date for submission of application and the procedure as well being dispatched on this page.Eligible Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply on these posts with remarkable passion to serve the nation. Karachi Police successfully overcame on crimes upto considerable extent accordingly. Eligibility criteria and most important instructions which are necessary for aspirant to keep in his/her mind as given below.
Karachi Police Jobs 2019 NTS Application From Apply Procedure Eligibility Criteria
- Metric or Above any board of secondary education located in Sindh only.
- Chest= For males (33″)(34.5″), Height= 5′ 6”, Running= 1.6 Km in 7 minutes.
- For Females Height= 5′ , Walking=800 meters in 14 minutes.
- 18 to 28 years on the closing date of advertisement.
How To Apply?
- Applications processing fee of Rs.150/-(non-refundable) for physical test only is required to be deposited in NTS account through bank deposit slip attached with application form.
- Those who will qualify the physical test shall further deposit Rs.400/- separately.
- No relaxation shall be given in required age, physical fitness & academic qualifications.
- Applications should not be accompanied with by any document.All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
- The Actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for interview and any applicant having made an in-correct/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at that stage.
- Candidate already in government service fulfilling the condition of eligibility can also apply.
- No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- women and minority quota shall also be considered as per rules
- The Candidate who qualify the physical test shall be called for written test.
- Candidates who qualify the written test shall be called for interview,conducted by selection board.
- Physical and written test shall be conducted by NTS Pakistan.
- Date, time, & venue of all tests shall be intimated later through letters, SMS and website.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- Written and Physical tests will be held in Karachi.
- Only those candidates, who shall qualify physical and written test of NTS, will be called for
- Interview and they have to bring their original documents along with the photo copy of documents.
Karachi police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
Candidates who have earlier applied but failed to qualify can submit fresh applications.
- Please download application form which is going to be given here on this page or may visit NTS site
- The Forms are also available at CPLC offices located at all all districts of Karachi.
- Pay the prescribed fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, Meezan, HBL or MCB and fill up the application form properly.
- Please send the filled-up application form along with the original paid up copy of deposit slip to NTS Headquarters, 1-E I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Application forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Please do not attach educational certificates with the application forms at this stage.
Last Date to Apply?
- Last date of submission of application is March-02-2019.
- For Further Update regarding issuance of roll number slips, physical as well as written test results and list of candidates for interview shall be available here with the passage of ongoing recruitment process accordingly on this page. So, make sure your frequent visits over here