Lahore Ring Road Police announced 99 posts for Junior Patrol Officer jobs in Lahore and concerned areas as per direction of the authority. Entire Recruitment process shall seek the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) from taking test till final selection as well. Candidates both male and female who are having wish to join forces or police they should apply as per eligibility criteria and procedure as given below.
Advertisement No. 24/2017 of PPSC has been issued accordingly for Junior Petrol Officer Jobs for the period of 3 years on contract basis but are likely to be permanent under Lahore Ring Road Authority (Communication & Works Department). The Summary of Positions, Eligibility standards procedure to and last date to apply are being given below with sufficient detail as well.
Summary of Positions:-
Junior Patrol Officer( BPS-09) Total Positions: 99
With respect to distribution of Junior Patrol Officer jobs is that there is separate quota is reserved for the women as 15 Posts reserved for this and 05 posts reserved for Minorities. Upon these jobs all the candidates either male or female across the Punjab meeting criteria of eligibility can apply as well.
- Candidate must have domicile of the Punjab.
- BA/BSc or equivalent degree holders are eligible to apply.
- Minimum height for male candidates should be 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- Minimum height for female candidates should be 5’ Feet and 3” Inches.
- Chest size only for male only candidates should be 32” x 33 ½” Inches.
- Distant Vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses and Near vision not less than “J-1” accordingly.
- Age should be between 18 to 25 years for both Male & Female and there is no relaxation in age is available.
Candidates are required to mention Physical standard in their online application form as per Certificate of Physical Standard obtained from the MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT of the District Headquarter Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore or DHQ Hospital.
Junior Patrol Officer PPSC Jobs 2019 Lahore Ring Road Authority Eligibility Apply Online
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 24-04-2017 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight), Applications should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates.”
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- One Paper of MCQs type General Ability Written Test of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates) Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
- After written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.
How to Apply?
The Procedure to apply on Junior Patrol Officer jobs under Lahore Ring Road Authority is being given in detail as followed.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs:400/-under Head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications as being given below.
- Interested candidates after meeting criteria and submission of required test fee may apply via online at the official site of PPSC which is www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit fee.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
Last Date To Apply?
The last date for submission of application on Junior Patrol Officer jobs under Lahore Ring Road Authority is May 08, 2019. For getting further updates regarding these jobs stay in touch in with us.