The total number of posts available in various districts is pretty large out of which specific quota for males, females, and minorities has been reserved. In order to a valid candidate, every applicant will have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria which have been mentioned below:
Join Punjab Police as Sub Inspectors 2021 Jobs by PPSC Eligibility Physical Standard and Qualification Written Test Syllabus Given below
QUALIFICATION: Graduate (second division or equivalent Grade) from a recognized University.
AGE: 20 to 25.
GENDER: Both Male & Female.
DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in their respective districts.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARD
The candidates with the following minimum Physical Standard shall be eligible to apply.
a) Height (For male) 5′ feet and 7” inches. (170.18 cm)
b) Height (For Female) 5′ feet and 2” inches. (157.48 cm)
c) Chest (For male candidates only) 33 inches – 34.5 inches. (83.82 – 87.63 cm)
d) Visual Standard (Distant & Near Vision) for both Male and Female
Distant vision 6/9 in the eye with or without glasses and Near vision not less than “J-I”. (N-5)
Candidates are required to mention Physical standards in their online application form as per certificate of physical standard obtained from the MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT of the District Headquarter Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore, or DHQ Hospital from respective Regions.
Relaxation in underage / upper age, qualification, and Physical Standard shall not be granted in any case.
SYLLABUS OF WRITTEN TEST
Note: You Can Now Prepare Your Written Test Punjab Police Jobs 2021 as Sub Inspector Here Click Below
One paper written test of MCQs type of 100 marks, two hours duration will comprise on the following subjects:-
1. General knowledge and intelligence:-
General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non-Muslim candidates) Fundamental rights, and Everyday Science including questions on analogies, similarities and differences, problem-solving, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, and arithmetic number series.
2. Quantitative/Computer Aptitude
The test shall determine the mental inclination of the candidate towards quantitative reasoning & computer skill.
(i) The test shall be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationship between numbers, percentage, ratio and proportion, square roots, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount and time & work.
(ii) The computer skill about the usage of basic software like MS Office, Electronic Record Keeping, internet, e-mail, etc.
3. Language comprehension: Comprehension in English and Urdu.
PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST: A psychological test shall be conducted before the interview of the candidates who qualify for the written test which shall determine the suitability of the candidates for the service based on personality assessment and comprehension skills.
The Last Date to apply for Sub-inspector Jobs is 12th November 2021. For getting more updates regarding ppsc roll no slips and results as well keep in touch with us.
You Might Also Like
- PITB Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2021 Applicati...
- NAB Jobs 2021 As Prosecutor and Junior Experts candidates In...
- Gilgit Baltistan Educators Jobs 2021 for Teachers Apply now
- FPSC Patrol Officer Jobs 2021 Motorway Highway Police Prepar...
- NTS Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs 2021 ASI CTF App...
- PPSC Punjab Special Education Department Jobs 2021 Online Re...
- ISSB Test Dates 2021 and Schedule Announced for Army PAF Nav...
- Pakistan Khushhali Bank Jobs 2021 Apply Online Eligibility C...
- Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer Through 38th Graduate ...
- Peshawar Electric Supply Company CTS Jobs 2021 Application f...