Join Pakistan Navy through SSC Course 2022-B Online Registration
Pakistan Navy has announced its SSC course for several sectors, such as Weapon Engineering and Supply Branch. The good news is that the application process to Join Pakistan Navy is entirely online; all you have to do is fill out an application form to Join Pakistan Navy. We advise candidates to review the eligibility criteria for each branch before applying, as they differ per department. Candidates who meet the Pakistan Navy’s requirements should not pass up this opportunity. Today, we will clarify all the details about the Pakistan Navy SSC course so that you can easily apply. Stay with us to the end and apply to learn more about the Pakistan Navy Short Service Commission. Candidates can find Online registration and application information here. While you’re here, you can check your results online by name and roll number. We will provide complete information about joining the Pakistan Navy through SSC 2022.
They will accept applications from all over Pakistan as well as Gilgit Baltistan. KPK Elementary and Secondary Education ETEA Jobs 2021 Online Apply Last Date. Join Pak Navy As SSC Online Registration 2022 Last Date Eligibility Test Schedule. To this end, you can join the Pakistan Navy 2022 as commissioned officer via online registration. Candidates should check the eligibility requirements and fill out an online application form. They will provide more details regarding Pak Navy Civilian Career.
|Job Type:||Commissioned Officer|
|Application Deadline:||3rd July 2022|
That means there is plenty of time to join and be a part of this fantastic security force if you’re confident you can comply with the rules and requirements. In this context, examining its other details beneath the surface is essential to better understand the subtleties.
Join Pakistan Navy through Short Service Commission Course 2022-B Online Registration
Pakistan Navy is recently welcoming the enthusiastic, courageous, passionate, enthusiastic, and master candidates expected to become part of the force during Short Service Commission Course 2022-A as (Operation (Marines and SSG (N)), Marine Engineering, Supply, Weapon Engineering Education and medical Branch (Specialists GDMs) Constructor and specific branches (Information Technologies, Aerospace Engineering Avionics Engineer Mechanical Engineer Civil Engineer Psychologist and Communications))) from SSC Course 2022-A, you can join the program and scratch your desire by joining this group of.
Interested candidates may register themselves from the website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk from June 19 to July 03, 2022.
- They will reject the direct applications to the Director of Recruitment at the Naval Headquarters.
- The deadline for registration is July 03, 2022.
- The PNR and SC will announce the test date for the entrance. PNR and SC by SMS following improvement in the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The test results for the entrance exam are available on the official website maintaining by the Navy.
- The Preliminary Test will be conducted following Entry Test, and application will be granted to applicants who pass through the Entrance Test. also, applicants must pass several exams, including the Preliminary/Medical
- Test that will conduct on the respective PNR and SC. The tests will result in the official selection process through Naval Headquarters.
Above, we discuss Join Pak Navy 2022-B Short Service Commission SSC Online Registration is available at www.joinnpaknavy.gov.pk. Candidates can also access The registration form from the Online Registration link on this page. If you meet the criteria, apply now and prepare for the test.
- The test will be conducted using an electronic device at one of the test centers.
- Results of the preliminary examination will release on joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- ISSB will invite the candidates shortlisted to take a test or interview.
- ISSB Personality Recommendation candidates will undergo a medical examination at the closest NavalCMH or CMH Hospital.
- If candidates pass a medical test will subject to an aptitude test (Only to be used for medical candidates)
PN Selection Board Interview
- The final decision take by quota and merit. The quota.
To be eligible for this position in Pakistan Navy SSC Jobs 2022, You must meet the following requirements:
- Male and female candidates are eligible to apply
- Candidates from all parts of Pakistan are eligible to apply for SSC Course
- Students may apply to the departments mentioned above.
- Candidates who are married or unmarried are eligible to apply for the Pak Navy SSC 2022-B
- The minimum level of education required is a bachelor’s diploma from HEC-recognized institutions
- Copies of the Mark sheets (Attested)
- Size of the passport photos for the candidate
- Education certificates
- Degree Transcript
- Original copies that CNIC has authenticated
Operations Branch – Marines & SSG (N)
Special Branch – IT Specialists
- BCS / BSE / BIT
- MCS / MIT
- BE – Computer Engineering
Medical Branch – Specialists (FCPS / FRCS / MRCP/ Equivalent)
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgeon
This is Batch 2022-B which is highly recommended to apply because this batch contains plenty of vacant positions as per starting of the year.We are also going to provide you the online preparation channel for securing remarkable score in the initial written test.Forces selection based upon the Physical,mental and psychological fitness as well. Such perfection in all mentioned areas for a candidate lead towards successful accomplishment respectively. All graduates,master degree holder are required to apply online to Join Pakistan Navy and get sublime opportunity as well.The students who are waiting for the result are not eligible to apply.Those candidates who are already in govt service can apply through proper channel.