Join Pakistan Navy has announced the new vacancies as PN Cadet for permanent Commission in term 2022 Batch .B They called the eligible candidate to Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet Term 2022-B and start their career as PN Commission officer. Last date of registration is 10th of this month. Only online apply is acceptable. Roll No slip will be issued before the test.
The long wait is over now for those interested in the Pakistan Navy commission job. Application to Join Pak Navy (PN Cadet 2022-B) is now open. The Pakistan Navy has announced the registration schedule for PN Cadet Permanent Commission Term 2022-B via its latest advertisement on its official website.
- Job Announced date: 23th October 2022
- Last date of application Submission: 10th November 2022
- Roll No Slip and Test Date: Announce soon.
- Country: Pakistan
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Education Required: F.SC or O/A level
- Application: Online
[Apply Now in PN as a Commission Post]
This is a very good chance for the individual who want to join Pakistan Navy as applications have been invited for join Pakistan Navy as PN cadet for Permanent Commission in term 2022. The registration process for this purpose will be complete till 3rd June 2022.
It is strongly suggested that you apply as soon as possible after the announcement of the registration forms availability because the applications received after the due date will not be considered and you will certainly miss a huge employment opportunity.
All willing candidates will have to get themselves registered by visiting the Pakistan Navy website for free by filling out the form that requires some of your personal and academic information. Applicants will have to bring a Rs. 200 in cash or postal order crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad at the day of entry test otherwise you won’t be allowed to attempt the exam.
Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet Term 2022-B Permanent Commission Job Eligibility, Registration Online
- Only unmarried citizens of Pakistan are eligible.
- Age limit is between 16 to 21 years for civilian applicants and 17 to 23 years for Armed Forces serving candidates.
- The minimum required hieght for the applicants 5’4″.
- The willing candidates must have at least 60% marks in both Matric/ O-Level and F.Sc/ A-Level board examinations along with passing F.Sc/ A-Level with any of the following subjects:
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths and computer Science
- Physics, Maths and Statistics
- Candidates of A-Level will have to submit equivalence Certificate
First of all, the candidates will have to appear in a entry test that has a 110 minutes duration. The test will be divided into two portion, first is intelligence test that candidates will have to attempt within 30 minutes and than there will be a minutes academic test in which applicants will have to answer the questions related to Mathematics, English, Physics and General Knowledge.
The successful candidates will be later called for medical and than interview. The non-eligible candidates will be dropped at each stage and than the final list of candidates will be issued who have been selecting after successfully passing the Test, Medical and Interview.
If you require any further information you can visit the nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Center which are operating in the following cities of Pakistan:
- DI Khan
- Shaheed Benazirabad
Eligible candidates are strongly advised to Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet Term 2022-B Permanent Commission and for getting further updates regarding this one, you must stay with us here on this page and in case you have any query about it So you must comment us in below comment section as well.
Candidates who complete the Pak Navy Pn Training Course 2022-B will be awarded degrees in the following programs.
- BS (Mechanical).
- Supply Engineering Branch in BS/MIS
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- BE (Electronics).
- BS (Supply Chain Management).
- Operations Branch
- Marine Engineering Branch
How do I Register for the PN Course 2022-B?
Register for PN Cadet Training as a Permanent Commission2022-B is entirely online. Click the link below to apply.
- Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/courses/ assignments abroad.
- 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges/University various professional institutions.
Online Written Test Preparation
- Join Pakistan Navy Online Written Test Preparation:- Start Here
Q.Who can apply for PN cadet?
Matric with F.SC or O/A level with 60% marks in any of the following subjects; Chemistry ,Physics, Mathematics , Computer Science and Statistics
You Might Also Like
- Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Preparation Application Forms ...
- CTI Jobs in Govt Punjab Colleges 2022 Form Submission Date
- Pakistan Bait ul Mal Jobs 2022 PBM Islamabad Apply Online
- Social Welfare Punjab Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Test Date
- Lahore WAPDA LESCO Jobs 2022 Application Form Download Eligi...
- TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2022 Preparation Online Written Test and S...
- TEVTA Lahore Jobs 2022 in Punjab Download Application Form
- Forest Department KPK ETEA Jobs 2022 Apply Online
- Controller General Accounts BTS Jobs 2022 Download Applicati...
- Sindh Police Constable PTS Jobs 2022 Registration Form Last ...