Join Pakistan Navy has announced the new vacancies as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission in term 2021 Batch A. They called the eligible candidate to join Pak Navy and start their career as PN Commission officer. Applicants can get Join Pakistan Navy As PN Cadet Eligibility applying procedure and further information over here. The last date of registration will be announced soon. Join Pakistan Navy As PN Cadet Eligibility is provided below. The only online application is accepted. Roll No slip will be issued before the test.
[Apply Now in PN as a Commission Post]
Pakistan navy is one of the prestigious careers in Pakistan. Pakistan Navy protects coastal borders and a sea of Pakistan. For talented Pakistani youth Jobs are offered in various departments and disciplines. Officers in the Navy work on coastal installation as well as on naval ships. Youngsters can make a bright career in the Pakistan Navy.
Upon successful completion of all the tests and interviews, a candidate can get many facilities. They are given training at naval academies. They can get such an environment where they groom themselves professionally, morally, educationally, mentally, and physically. Personality traits of individuals are developed which result in proficient Naval Officers equipped with the highest ideals of loyalty, honor, courage, and dedication.
Free Messing, Accommodation, and uniforms will be provided during training. This is the list of all inductions announced twice a year in the Pak navy. You can join Pak Navy as a PN cadet through permanent commission. Officers are enrolled in Pak Navy through this way. Candidates are inducted twice a year as PN Cadet.
This type of commission is offered in the following branches after the successful completion of 2 years of initial training. The branches include Operations, Weapon Engineering, Marine Engineering, and Supply branch.
Join Pakistan Navy As PN Cadet Eligibility Selection Requirements
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Gender: Male
- Age: 16 to 21 Years for Civilian and 17 to 23 Years for serving candidates
- Height: 5? 4? (Minimum)
- Education: Applying candidates must have clear their Intermediate level education from any board of Intermediate and Secondary Education but the Intermediate education must be in any of these following subjects
- Physics, Maths, and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths and Computer Science
- Physics, Maths, and Statistics
- Candidates of A-Level should submit an equivalence Certificate
- F.Sc Part-II appearing candidates with at least 60% marks in Part-I are eligible. However, they have to provide a hope certificate
Candidates can apply online by visiting the website www.paknavy.gov.pk. After registering you have to give the intelligence test, entrance test, and academic tests. Call letters will be issued to those candidates who qualify the entrance test, preliminary medical, and interview.
Registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs. 200-/ (crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad) or cash in lieu of postal order on the day of entrance test.
- Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunity for visits/courses/assignments abroad.
- 50% concession for self/ family on travel by Air / Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges / University and professional institutes.
You Might Also Like
- Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department B...
- Health Department KPK ETEA Jobs 2021 Apply Online Roll No Sl...
- Ministry of Interior MOI Islamabad Jobs 2021 Apply Online Ro...
- Punjab Group of Colleges PGC Teaching Jobs 2021 Apply Online...
- Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar Jobs 2021 Apply Onlin...
- Punjab School Education Department CTIs Jobs 2021 Apply Onli...
- Riphah International University RIU Islamabad Jobs 2021 Appl...
- Join Pakistan Air force PAF Education Instructors Jobs 2021 ...
- FPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 Apply Online Test Dates Roll No Slip...
- KP Digital Internship Program 2021 Apply Online for Software...