Important Note: If you have completed your master degree and want to join Pakistan Army, then you can get a complete guideline from this article. A detailed information available here about how to join Pakistan Army after MA MSC MBA Master Degree.? So before apply to Pakistan Army you should read this article and then go for join Pak Army.
Pakistan Army is the power of Pakistan and career in Pak Army is considered a dream come true for those who lave Pakistan. Every person who joins PAK army feels proud. They serve the nation, the people of the world in every harsh condition. There are shinning career opportunities for youngsters in Pakistan Army.
They can serve in Pak Army in a different perspective because there are many jobs for males and females in Pakistan armed forces. Excellent career opportunities in Pakistan Army are offered to the talented youth in different fields. A huge number of students apply for Pak army. There is an organize system of promotion and increment. Officers are promoted through a standard procedure of rules and regulation.
You can do online registration at the official website of Pak Army where you have to enter your personal details and after that you will be issued computerized roll number slip in which the test date and time will be given. Online registration is open for the following categories.
Join Pak Army as Captain/Major through Short Service Regular Commission:
Category: General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) as Captains (Male/Female)
Qualification: MBBS or equivalent qualifications recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC).
Age: 28 years- relax able up to 35 years
Marital Status: Male/Female married/unmarried
Training period at PMA/AFPGMI: 22 weeks training at PMA and AFPGMI for male and female candidates respectively.
Category: Classified Specialists (Specs) as Major
- Anesthesiology (HPG) (Male/Female)
- Pathology (HPG) (Male/Female)
- Radiology (HPG) (Male/Female)
- Basic Medicine Sciences (Male/Female)
- Gynecology (HPG) (Female)
Qualification: MBBS with higher postgraduate qualifications i.e. MRCOG, FCPS (Pak), FRCS, MS American Boards/ Certificate or equivalent in respective fields of specialties.
Age: 32 years relax able up to 40 years
Marital Status: Female/Male
Training Period at PMA/AFGMI: 22 weeks training will be given at PMA and AFPGMI for male and female candidates respectively.
Rank: Lower Postgraduate (MCPS, various Diplomas) qualified candidates shall be granted rank of Captain.
Join Pak Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission:
Category of Selection: Corps of Engineers (Engrs) Female
Qualification: BE in following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Town Planning Engineering
Category of Selection: Corps of Signals (Sigs) Female
Qualification: BSc Engg (4 Years Programme) in following disciplines:-
- Telecommunication Engineering.
- Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- Information Security
Category of Selection: Corps of Ordnance (Ord) Female
Qualification: MBA Supply Chain Management
- MBA Finance
- BE Textile Engineering
Category of Selection: Army Services Corps (ASC) Female
Qualification: MBA Supply Chain Management
- MBA Finance
- BSc(Hons) Food Sciences and Nutrition
Category of Selection: Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME) Female
Qualification: BE in following discipline:-
- Computer Hardware
Category of Selection: Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO) Female
Qualification: BSc Engineering / B.E (Telecommunication/ Computer Software / Computer System), BCS 4 Years
Category of Selection: Psychologist
Qualification: M.A / M.Sc Psychology (Minimum 2nd Division)
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure:
Candidates can register themselves on the internet or by visiting army selection centers. The details are as follows:
- Registration through Internet: Candidates can register themselves on the official website of Pak Army www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk . It is necessary that the candidate should have an email account because date and time of the test will be informed there. The candidate should report on exact time and date given on the computerized roll number slip. Once given date would be considered final and will not be changed. Candidate should bring the desired documents in the centre. It is necessary that the candidate should have working knowledge of computer because test will be conducted on computer.
- Registration at AS & RCS: If the candidate is unable to do online registration then he can register his name at the nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll number along with necessary documents. The same documents would be required on the test day.
Selected candidates will be called for interview. Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates overall performance and then selected candidates will be issued call letters to join Pak army.
You Might Also Like
- Ministry of National Food Security and Research PTS Jobs 202...
- FPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 Apply Online Test Dates Roll No Slip...
- Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- KINPOE Jobs 2022 Apply Online www.kinpoe.edu.pk
- Join Pakistan Army As Soldier 2022 Eligibility Online Writte...
- Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022 Download Applica...
- Agriculture Department Baluchistan Jobs 2022 Apply Online
- Join Pakistan Navy through SSC Course 2022-B Online Registra...
- FC KPK Frontier Corps Jobs 2022 Application Form Test Date S...
- AJK Police Constable Jobs Male Female Written Test Apply Onl...