The latest recruitment schedule for joining the Pakistan Navy through Short Service Commission Course 2019-A has just been announced. On this page below, you will be able to find complete guide related to application form, registration process, eligibility criteria, test dates and final selection process. Having information about all these things is really important in order to get through the whole procedure smoothly without facing any trouble.
According to the official announcement, the Short Service Commission Course 2019-A intake gives the opportunity to all interested individuals for joining the Pakistan Navy in following branches:
- Special Branch
- MBA / MS Project Management
- MBA (HRM)
- MS (Telecom)
- BE Civil Engineering
- BS / MS Horticulture
- BS / MS Criminology
- BE Civil Engineering / MS Civil Engineering
- BE Mechanical / MS Mechanical
- BE Manufacturing / Industrial
- BE Automobile
- BE Electrical / Electronics / MS
- MS Supply Chain / MBA Finance
- BE Architecture
- MS / PGD Hotel Management
- PhD – Electrical / Electronics
- BE Civil Engineering with MS in Structures
- Education Branch
- Masters in Physical Education / Sports Management
- Masters in Any Subject with B.ED.
- MS (Any Field)
- Special Branch (IT)
- MS in Cryptology / Information Security / Cyber Security
- Naval Law Branch
- LLB / LLM
Although the eligibility criteria for each of the available positions is different but the procedures for registration is same for all of them. To make the application form submission process easier then ever, the whole registration procedure has been made available online over the official website for Pak Navy recruitment.
All the individuals who want to join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission Course 2019-A can simply visit the website (www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) in order to get themselves registered for the further recruitment process. The online registrations will began from 31st March, 2019 and will continue till 9th April, 2019. Only the candidates registered online during these dates will be considered eligible and no forms submitted directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters or submitted after the due date will be entertained.
Join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission 2019-A Registration Form Online Apply Last Date Eligibility
Once the registration process will be completed, the further selection procedure will began in which the first stage is the conduction of written entrance test that will take place on 15th April, 2019. The result of this test will be declared on (date will be updated soon) which all the candidates will be able to check online by visiting the Pakistan Navy website or from respective PNR & SCs.
Individuals who are applying for Marines and SSG (N) will also undergo a physical efficiency test as per the following criteria:
- Running: 1 Mile in 8.30 minutes
- Push-Up: 2 minute 10 repetitions
- Sit-Up: 2 minutes 10 repetitions
- Chin-Up: 2 repetitions in 2 minutes
All the candidates who will clear the earlier selection process will then be shortlisted and called for preliminary medical and interview. The medical examination will be held at nearest CMH/ PNS Shifa while the interview will be done by PN Selection Board. Once this while procedure has been completed, the final selection of the candidates will be made by purely on merit by Naval Headquarters.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
You Might Also Like
- Punjab Police Sub Inspector and ASI Jobs 2019 PPSC Apply Onl...
- Punjab Police Jobs 2019 Sub Inspector and ASI PPSC Preparati...
- Daewoo Bus Hostess Jobs in Pakistan for Girls Apply Now
- National Foods limited Karachi NTS Training Program 2019 App...
- CTSP Govt National Archives Pak Jobs 2019 Application Form R...
- Punjab Police Jobs 2019 for Male and Female as Constable
- ISSB Call Letter 2019 Status Online Check and Download Now
- ISSB Test Dates 2019 and Schedule Announced for Army PAF Nav...
- Punjab Rescue 1122 Jobs 2019 NTS Application Form Download O...
- Irrigation Department KPK Jobs 2019 Application forms pdf do...