The Pakistan Navy has now opened registrations for intake of fresh candidates as Sailor through Batch A-2017 (S). The forms have been made available for download online on the Pakistan Navy website. The registrations have begun from 25th March and will continue till 8th April, 2019. Below we will guide you about the whole procedure starting from eligibility criteria to the final selection so that you can clear the whole process with ease.
Prior to submitting your applications for this purpose, we strongly recommend that you take a look at the basic eligibility criteria first because it is compulsory to be fulfilled and anyone failing to do so, won’t be allowed to take part in the further selection process.
Marital Status: Unmarried
- Age: 16 to 20 years on 1st October, 2019
- Height: Minimum 5 feet 4 inches
- Qualification: Matric (Science) with minimum 65% marks
- Age: 17 to 21 years on 1st October, 2017
- Height: Minimum 5 feet 6 inches
- Qualification: Matric with minimum 60% marks
Individuals who meet all these eligibility requirements must get themselves registered for taking part in the further selection procedure till 10th October, 2016.
Join Pak Navy Sailor Intelligence Verbal and Non Verbal Test Preparation Online
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 8th April, 2019
- For Online Registration: Click Here
First of all, the eligible applicants will appear in a written test which will take place on 15th April 2019. syllabus of the test will be as following:
- Matric (Science): Math, Physics, Chemistry, English and General Knowledge
- Matric (Arts): Math, General Science, English and General Knowledge
Following the successful conduction of the test, its result will be declared on 20th May 2019 successful candidates will be called for physical test which will consist of running, push-ups, sit-ups and chin-ups.
The interview and medical test of the candidates will take place during May to June 2019.Individuals who will clear all these stages will then appear in a personality test and then the final selections will be made based upon the overall performance during whole selection procedure. The training of the selected candidates is scheduled to start from 1st October, 2017.
Now everyone who has decided to apply for joining the Pakistan Navy as Sailor can easily prepare for their verbal and non verbal intelligence tests with ease through Gotest.pk. For this purpose, the only thing you need to do is to attempt all the free online quizzes we have provided and within a short time period you will certainly be able to improve your overall preparation level by a large margin.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Khushhali Bank Jobs 2019 Apply Online Eligibility C...
- PPSC Punjab Special Education Department Jobs 2019 Online Re...
- Capital Territory Islamabad Police Jobs 2019 NTS Preparation...
- NTS Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs 2019 ASI CTF App...
- Sindh Lady Health Workers Primary Healthcare Jobs 2019 Appli...
- BPSC Balochistan Police Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Jobs 201...
- Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs 2019 Apply Physical, Writ...
- CTSP Secondary Education Department Balochistan Jobs 2019 Re...
- Sindh Police Department IT Cadre Jobs 2019 PTS Online Regist...
- Lahore WAPDA LESCO Jobs 2019 Application Form Download Eligi...