The long wait is over for those interested in a Commission job in Pakistan Navy, Application to become a part of the Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2022 is now open for applicants. Pakistan Navy has recently announced the dates for registration to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet Commission 2022-B Term through the most recent announcement on its official website.
Candidates who have completed all of their Intermediate (FSC A-Levels) education are eligible to apply for PN Cadet Course 2022 B. Male candidates from all across Pakistan are qualified to apply for this position in the Pakistan Navy. Once they have completed the training, candidates will receive the commission rank and be able to serve in the Pakistan Navy as an officer.
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet registration apply online eligibility qualification with last date requirements information here at. The candidates who are looking for commission officer jobs in Pakistan Navy in Operations Branch, Navy Marine Branch, Engineering and Supply Branch are welcome to apply online for Pak Navy.Candidates who have passed F.Sc Part 1 are also eligible to apply on hope certificate for 60% marks.
- Country: Pakistan
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Education Required: F.SC or O/A level
- Application: Online
- Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
- Age on 11th June, 2022
- Civilian Candidates: 16 ½ – 21 Years
- Service Candidates: 17-23 Years (Armed Force Only)
- Height: 5’6” (minimum)
- Matric with F.SC or O/A Level with minimum 60% marks.
Qualification Subjects should be:
- Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry.
- Physics, Maths, Computer Science.
- Physics, Maths, Statistics.
- A-Level, equivalence certificate
- Service Candidates: 17-23 Years (Armed Forces Only)
- Civilian Candidates: 16 1/2 – 21 Years
Relaxation For Baluchistan Province:
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet as 10% Relaxation in F.Sc/A Level marks 50% for Bloch candidates instead of 60% as applicable for others.
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2022 Apply Online
Procedure to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet as Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy official website. www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. till June.
- Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters.
- Online registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs. 200/-(Crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment HNQ Islamabad) or Case in lieu of postal on the day of entrance test.
- Entrance test: 22 Nov
- Intelligence Test: 30 minutes
- Academic Test: (English, Mathematics, Physics & General Knowledge) 80 minutes
- Result: 05 Dec
Entrance test result can checked from respective PNR & SC or by visiting PN website: www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
Preliminary Medical interview Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify the entrance test, Preliminary Medical and interview will be conducted at respective PNR & SC
- The candidates are advised to get their Ears & Teach cleaned by specialist doctor.
- Test / Interview at ISSB
- Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates at CMH/Naval Hospital
- Final selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.
Grant of permanent commission after two years of training of Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet, following degrees shall be awarded upon completion of basic training.
- Operation Branch: BS (MIS)
- Weapon Engineering Branch: BE (Electronics)
- Marine Engineering Branch: BE (Mechanical)
- Supply Branch: BS (Supply Chain Management)
Note: Subject to aptitude and academic progress, selected officers may be sent abroad for MSc and PhD.
- Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage
- Opportunities for visits/ courses/assignments abroad.
- 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria College/University and professional institutions.
Twice rejected by GHQ/NHQ/ISSB Selection Board OR once rejected by ISSB ad once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/ISSB Selection Board.
- Withdrawn from any academy / training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any boarded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Tested within one year validity period (as validity ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Boards stand for one year)
- Tested within four month (120 days) from last ISSB appearance (for candidates rejected by ISSB)
- Dismissed/ Removed from Government Service including Armed Forces.
- Convicted by a court of law for offense involving moral turpitude.
- Declared Medically unfit by an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared unfit by an Armed Forces hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board
- Submitting tampered original certificates.
- Concealment of information in the application form
- Pakistan Navy Online Registration is open today.
- Desired students must visit www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- The online registration form is available via the link from 2022.
Last date for registration to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet online is June. So remember it before apply and read all notes carefully. If you have any of problem about application submission then write us in comments section below.
Contact And Address
- Address: Recruitment and Selection Centre, 7 Liaquat Barracks, Rafiqui Shaheed Road, Near Lucky Star, Saddar, KARACHI.
- Contact Number: 021-48506703-4.
- Email Address: email@example.com.
You Might Also Like
- Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Preparation Application Forms ...
- CTI Jobs in Govt Punjab Colleges 2022 Form Submission Date
- Pakistan Bait ul Mal Jobs 2022 PBM Islamabad Apply Online
- Social Welfare Punjab Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Test Date
- Lahore WAPDA LESCO Jobs 2022 Application Form Download Eligi...
- TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2022 Preparation Online Written Test and S...
- TEVTA Lahore Jobs 2022 in Punjab Download Application Form
- Forest Department KPK ETEA Jobs 2022 Apply Online
- Controller General Accounts BTS Jobs 2022 Download Applicati...
- Sindh Police Constable PTS Jobs 2022 Registration Form Last ...