Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet registration apply online eligibility qualification with last date information here at. The candidates who are looking for commission officer jobs in Pakistan Navy in Operations Branch, Navy Marine Branch, Engineering and Supply Branch are welcome to apply online for Pak Navy.
Candidates who have passed F.Sc Part 1 are also eligible to apply on hope certificate for 60% marks.
- Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
- Age on 11th June, 2017
- Civilian Candidates: 16 ½ – 21 Years
- Service Candidates: 17-23 Years (Armed Force Only)
- Height: 5’6” (minimum)
- Matric with F.SC or O/A Level with minimum 60% marks.
Qualification Subjects should be:
- Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry.
- Physics, Maths, Computer Science.
- Physics, Maths, Statistics.
- A-Level, equivalence certificate
Relaxation For Baluchistan Province:
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet as 10% Relaxation in F.Sc/A Level marks 50% for Bloch candidates instead of 60% as applicable for others.
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet Apply Online
How to Register:
Procedure to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet as Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy official website. www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. till 11th June,2017
- Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters.
- Online registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs. 200/-(Crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment HNQ Islamabad) or Case in lieu of postal on the day of entrance test.
- Entrance test: 22 Nov
- Intelligence Test: 30 minutes
- Academic Test: (English, Mathematics, Physics & General Knowledge) 80 minutes
- Result: 05 Dec
Entrance test result can checked from respective PNR & SC or by visiting PN website: www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
Preliminary Medical interview Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify the entrance test, Preliminary Medical and interview will be conducted at respective PNR & SC
- The candidates are advised to get their Ears & Teach cleaned by specialist doctor.
- Test / Interview at ISSB
- Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates at CMH/Naval Hospital
- Final selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.
Grant of permanent commission after two years of training of Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet, following degrees shall be awarded upon completion of basic training.
- Operation Branch: BS (MIS)
- Weapon Engineering Branch: BE (Electronics)
- Marine Engineering Branch: BE (Mechanical)
- Supply Branch: BS (Supply Chain Management)
Note: Subject to aptitude and academic progress, selected officers may be sent abroad for MSc and PhD.
- Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage
- Opportunities for visits/ courses/assignments abroad.
- 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria College/University and professional institutions.
Twice rejected by GHQ/NHQ/ISSB Selection Board OR once rejected by ISSB ad once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/ISSB Selection Board.
- Withdrawn from any academy / training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any boarded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Tested within one year validity period (as validity ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Boards stand for one year)
- Tested within four month (120 days) from last ISSB appearance (for candidates rejected by ISSB)
- Dismissed/ Removed from Government Service including Armed Forces.
- Convicted by a court of law for offense involving moral turpitude.
- Declared Medically unfit by an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared unfit by an Armed Forces hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board
- Submitting tampered original certificates.
- Concealment of information in the application form
Last date for registration to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet online is 11th June,2017. So remember it before apply and read all notes carefully. If you have any of problem about application submission then write us in comments section below.