Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2023 Apply Online Last Date
Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2023 with MBBS qualifications. The applicants can check the last date below. Applicants check the selection process and download the Pak Army Medical Cadet Test Roll No Slip 2023. The applicants have the eligibility of age limit of 20 to 26 years, are Male and unmarried, and have Pakistani Nationality. Applicants also fulfill the physical requirements. Applicants can apply online to Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet and the application form link is given below. Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet Registration is stil open.
Pak Army M Cadet Registration Last Date
- Announced Date: 8 June 2023.
- Last Dates: 15 July 2023.
- Test Date: 19-27 July 2023.
- Preliminary Tests: 16-24 September 2023.
Pak Army M Cadet Online Registration
Pakistan Army has Started the Online Registration for Medical Cadet AMC 46th MBBS/ 24th BDS Entry 2023. Some Important links for Online Registration and roll no slip download here. The applicants register online via below link. Applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria of the jobs 2023.
Click for Pak Army Registration Online
Army Medical Colleges AMC Entry Test 2023 Results Merit List for Selected Candidates for MBBS and BDS Course will be updated here Stay in Touch with Gotest this page Thanks.
Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2023
On this page below, we will be discussing complete details related to the procedure through which a person can join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet in Army Medical College (AMC) and CMH Lahore Medical College. As per the official announcement, the registration process for this purpose began this month and is scheduled to be complete in the end of, 2023. The option of both online registration through the internet and at the Army Selection & Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) have been given so that the interested candidates can select the one as per their ease.
Academics / Military Training
- MBBS Course: 5 years study at Army Medical College Rawalpindi or CMH Lahore Medical College
- BDS Course: 4 years study at Army Medical College Rawalpindi
- Military Training: 22 x weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at PMA Kakul after completion of the final professional examination.
Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2023 Apply Online Last Date
Medical Cadet Registration Process
Candidates can get themselves registered for this purpose either online through the official Pakistan Army recruitment website or by visiting the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). Both these options have been made available so that the candidates can choose either one at per their ease. Not only the form submission can be done online but also the roll no. slips for preliminary tests as well as other important updates will also be provided online through the website.
After the successful completion of registrations, the preliminary tests will begin. The preliminary tests will consist of the following four stages.
- Entry Test
- Written/ Intelligence/ Personality Test
- Physical Test
- Preliminary Medical Test
All these preliminary tests will be conducted one by one and it would be compulsory for all applicants to clear them at least according to minimum requirements. Any candidate failing to clear some stage of the selection process will be eliminated immediately and won’t be allowed to appear in the further selection process.
Eligibility Criteria for M Cadet
Interested candidates (Local and Foreign) should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Minimum 60% marks in Intermediate (Pre-Medical).
- Local Candidates must have appeared in NUMS / HEC ETC / UHS / Provincial Entry Test.
- Foreign Candidates can apply either on the basis of SAT-II (Min 550 marks in each subject) or NUMS Entry Test or Provincial Entry Test. However, the best score will be considered for merit calculation.
- But prior to taking any step for registration, all the interested individuals should first take a look at the eligibility criteria needed to be met by every candidate in order to take part in the further selection process.
- Age: 20 to 26 years
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Education: MBBS
- Minimum Height: 5’-4” (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
- Eligible Candidates can purchase a prospectus (Rs 3000/-) from the campus. After purchasing the prospectus, candidates will have to fill the form online from the below-mentioned link.
- Candidates short-listed on merit will be called for interviews. However, the interview will have no effect on the merit.
- With the completion to preliminary tests conduction, the candidates will be shortlisted who will then receive notice for intelligence/ personality test interviews by the GHQ Selection Board at Army Medical College, Rawalpindi. T
- he final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of the candidate’s overall performance during the whole process and those candidates will have to sign a bond with the Pak Army for a minimum period of 13 years.
You Might Also Like
- Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2023 Application Form Onl...
- Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad AIOU Jobs 2023 Applic...
- School Education Department Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- Join FIA jobs 2023 NTS Written Test Online Preparation
- Deputy District Attorney Law Department SPSC jobs 2023 Apply...
- Sindh Education Department SPSC Jobs 2023 Application Form O...
- Pakistan Bureau Of Statistics PBS Jobs 2023 Download Applica...
- Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2023 Apply Online and...
- PPO Jobs 2023 Test Result and Selected Candidates list Distr...
- Pakistan Railways Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last Date
pl inform I have appeared in the nums test previous year.is this applicable for the 2020 or otherwise.
I got 916 marks in matric my roll no is 218537 you can check it so can i apply in pak army as a capton
I want to do join pak army as a capton so my education is fsc can i apply
Sir i complete matric how can i join army
Can I apply on the basis of National MDCAT 2020 because i didn’t apply for year”s MDCAT?
Sir kindly army madical college ka scholarship marit kitna hota hai….
I lost army medical test because of my 2nd year dmc ??
Sir coz of corona pendamic exams not held last so how I can register?
i am a army madical colage addamation
Sir, I have applied for online registration but application status is still pending.
wish to take part in medical college
is there no finalize date of registration for 2023??
When did the registration for the army medical cadet will starts ??
Sir we are promoted in first year and 2nd exams are delayed so can we apply to AMC….
Am I eligible for this….?
due covid 19 we are promoted to 2nd year class . Can we apply on hope certificate based on metric class marks for that course whose test will conduct in Augest 2023
Kindly ap ye bta sakhtay hn ka admission ka procedure kb start ho ga AMC ma?
Can female apply tothis
MBBS ki preparation ky liyh kaha sy tiyari kary.
i want a doctor in army
SIR how to apply for AMC and what is the last date for it.
How can i reply in amc
How I can apply for admission?? Anyone tell me please
I want to apply
i got 68% marks in part 1. can i apply?
sir online registration form ki website snd kr dein
Sir is there any difference between AM cadet course and M cadet course.,?
And if yes then when do both test commence yealry.,?
Thanks for your reply sir.
Sir G mera (F.sc pre Medical) hai mujhe AMC join karni hai please information
mene or mere dost ne ek sat AMC ko apply ki hai 3 din pehle mere dost ko apna rollno slip agia mera roll no slip nahi aya hai ….Q….? ab Imran khan kaha hai insaf wala…?
Can someone with 60% in fsc part 1 apply for medical in the hope sector?
How can female candidates apply in Army for MBBS?
Very interested and good informations for the condidats
Sir my age is 16 .can i apply this year?
Salam Sir mera abi first year k exam howa ha keya ma army medical test dy sakta how..
What is the criteria of written test of physics,biology,english and chemistry??