Join Pakistan Navy announced the new vacancies through Short Service Regular Commission Course 2020. They called the eligible candidate to join Pak Navy and start their career as Pak Navy officer. Last date of registration is 08th December 2020. Only online apply is acceptable. Roll No slip will be issued before the test.
- Announcement date: 29th November, 2019.
- Last date: 28th January, 2020.
- Test Date: 03rd t0 11st February, 2020.
Click Now for further details of: Join Pakistan Navy through Short Service Commission Course 2020
Join pakistan Army As A Captain or Major Through Shourt Service Regular Commission SSRC, Because Pakistan Army has announced the Jobs 2020 in the SSRC All the candidates who are lover of Army Jobs they have a golden chance to avail to Join Pakistan Army As A Captain and Major Posts. Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres AS&RCs. Following procedure will be adopted:-
Registration Through Internet : A candidate can register on website before closing date, after the closing date you will not be able to registration online. If you will be eligible and short listed then You will be inform for test and interview. The Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no. slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates MA also bring along documents mentioned in pare 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers
Registration at AS&RCs: Other option is that candidates can apply through nearest AS&RCs, So Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no. along with necessary documents mentioned in pars 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Overseas candidates Pakistani National : Overseas candidates can apply at nearest Consulate General of Pakistan. Defence Attache will forward the applications of suitable candidates to PA Directorate after stamping as OVERSEAS PA Directorate will intimate the date and time of preliminary tests closer to ISSB Tests / GHO Selection Board. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary tests at nominated AS&RCs. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in pare 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests wit be conducted on computers. No TA /DA will be admissible.
Join Pak Army as Doctor MBBS Captain/Major 2020 Intelligence Test
You must prepare the Written Test and Interview and we are providing you the Online Test Preparations those will help you in your written test and Interview Both. And those tests will help you to clear the Intelligence test as well. You can prepare your general knowledge and current affairs Verbal and Non Verbal Tests as well.
|Online Tests for Pak Army Written Test Preparation|
Islamic General Knowledge Online Test 1
Islamic General Knowledge Online Test 2
ISSB General Knowledge Test in Urdu for Army PAF Navy 1
ISSB General Knowledge Test in Urdu for Army PAF Navy 2
PMA ISSB Chemistry Initial Test Online 1
PMA ISSB Chemistry Initial Test Online 2
PMA ISSB General Knowledge Initial Test
PMA ISSB Physics Initial Test
PMA ISSB BIOLOGY Initial Test Online 1
PMA ISSB BIOLOGY Initial Test Online 2
PMA ISSB English Initial Test Online 1
ISSB Intelligence Computerized Initial Test 1
ISSB Intelligence Computerized Initial Test 2
Pakistan Navy Ranks Badges Order Test Online
PAF Physics Online Test 1
PAF Physics Online Test 2
PAF Ranks, Badges Order Test Online
Pakistan Army Ranks, Badges Order Test Online
ISSB Non Verbal Intelligence Test 1
ISSB Non Verbal Intelligence Test 2
Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests : Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per following schedule:-
- Registration date is
22 Jan to 20 Feb 2019
- Preliminary Test
25 to 28 February 2019
|CATEGORY OF SELECTION||QUALIFICATION||AGE|
|(1)||Classified Specialists (Specs) as Major|
(a) Anesthesiology (HPG) (Male/Female) (b) Pathology (HPG) (Male/Female) (c) Radiology (HPG) (Male/Female) (d) Basic Medicine Sciences (Male/Female) (e) Gynecology (HPG ) (Female)
|MBBS with higher postgraduate qualifications i.e. MRCOG, FCPS (Pak), FRCS, MS American Boards/ Certificate or equivalent in respective fields of specialties.||32 years. Relaxable upto 40 Years in case of better qualification / experience on the recommendations of the GHQ Selection Board.|
Note: Lower Postgraduate (MCPS, various Diplomas) qualified candidates shall be granted rank of Captain. Candidates qualified from Government Institutes shall be preferred.
NATIONALITY: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit – Biltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
|(a)||Male Candidates –||5’ – 4” (162.5 cm)|
|(b)||Female Candidates –||5 ‘ – 2” (157.5 cm)|
Weight : As per the Body Mass Index
- Twice rejected by GHQ Selection Board for SSRC. (However, candidates attaining higher qualification shall be granted additional third chance).
- Declared medically unfit by concerned CMH / Appeal Medical Board.
- Individual withdrawn / resigned / discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies / institutions on the grounds of discipline, character, medical inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
- Individuals dismissed / removed from any other government service.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE: Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted :-
REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET: A candidate can register on website
www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
REGISTRATION AT AS&RCs:
The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION / PRELIMINARY TESTS:
Registration and Preliminary Tests will held as per announced schedule .
WRITTEN / INTELLIGENCE TESTS: Intelligence / Personality tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs as per announced schedule :-
PRELIMINARY MEDICAL TESTS:
test at AS&RCs.
The candidates will undergo initial medical
FURTHER SELECTION : Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Quetta, Karachi, Multan, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Peshawar. Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
TRAINING PERIOD AT PMA / AFPGMI : 22 weeks training at PMA and AFPGMI for male and female candidates respectively.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs :
- Original certificates / detailed Marks Sheets alongwith two attested photocopies of each educational certificate / degree / diploma.
- Two attested photo copies of registration certificate of PM&DC for GDMOs, and Specialists
- Two attested photo copies of house job certificate, if already done.
- Candidates serving in Govt Institutions/ Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photo copy of domicile.
- Photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x coloured photos duly attested (front and back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
NOTE: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
BOND: Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 5 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi and PMA Kakul.
You Might Also Like
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...
- National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020 OTS A...
- National Logistics Cell NLC Jobs 2020 Application Form Onlin...
- Federal Board of Revenue FPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online