Islamabad capital territory ICT Police is seeking applications for Naib-Qasid, Dhobi, Malli, Tailor, Electrician, Carpenter, Plumber, Mason, Generator, Mechanic and Barber as well.Application form is going to attach on this page as well. These are total 45 positions are in number. Law and order is a pre-requisite for socio economic prosperity and political stability of any country.
In view of this objective the Islamabad capital territory Police strives hard to provide safe and secure environment to the citizens by combating organized crime and terrorism and improvement of public order. For better results, Islamabad Police also encourages community oriented policing to reinforce the basic idea that the fight against crime is a collective effort of both the community and the police.
- Literate and age must not above the 25 as well.
Terms and Conditions:-
- Selection of candidates shall be decided by the final committee.
- Govt employee shall apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA Shall be given for test or interview.
- No of posts may be increased or decreased by the concerned authority.
ICT Police Jobs Islamabad 2020 Application Form Download Procedure Last Date to Apply
Islamabad Police is regulated by Central Police Office, which involves three Divisions, Islamabad Model Traffic Police, Islamabad Police Information Technology Branch and centralized command & control center. Total sanctioned strength of ICT Police is 12014, whereas 10632 seats are filled to-date. Commander of the ICT Police is termed as Inspector General of Police, who is senior bureaucrat of Police Service of Pakistan. Current Commander of the ICT Police is Flt. Lt. (Rtd.) Muhammad Khalid Khattak. Mr. Khalid is a seasoned police officer with rich experience of not only field service but as well as staff assignment including human resources, development and financial management.
Divisions of the ICT Police are headed by their respective Deputy Inspectors General of Police, whereas Islamabad Model Traffic Police is headed by the Senior Superintendent of Police, and the Information Technology Branch by Director-Information Technology. Special Branch is another specialized entity, headed by the Assistant Inspector General of Police. Territory of Islamabad is covered by 22 Police Stations.
How To Apply?
Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned the eligibility criteria are required to take the application form which has been pasted here.Fill this form and send it to Additional Inspector General Establishment Islamabad Police within in following prescribed date as well.
The last date to send application form for is
4th September,2019.To get more updates regarding the education as well as jobs keep in touch with us.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...