Important Note: Pakistan Army gives chance for all students who have achieved a minimum of 55% in their examination, and a minimum of 60% on FA and FSC examination and as per req. B.A, B.Sc, BBA, or BS degree are able to undergo the graduate course further job inquiry details mentioned.
There are very bright career opportunities for every youngster in Pak Army. Pakistan Armed forces play an important role in the defense system of Pakistan. Every talented and young person wants to join Pak army and is curious to join this force.
Pak Army is the most powerful defender of Pakistan. Pak Army protects Pakistani boarders from enemies. Pak Army fights for Pakistan and maintains peaceful environment in the country.
It has the power to deal with every kind of emergency situation and serve Pakistan. Here I would like to tell you that how you can be a part of Pak army after BA, BSc or Bachelors degree. The details are given below:
Join Pak Army after BA BSc BBA Bachelors Degree through PMA long course:
|Intermediate or equivalent
60 to 70% marks (as per req.)
|17-22 years||Relax-able for three months both in upper and lower age limit|
|Graduates (2 years graduation) and serving PN/PAF personnel||17-23 years||–|
|Graduates with 4 years graduation program (BS /BA (Hon) / BBA /BPA)||17-24years||–|
Marital Status: Unmarried (married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
Nationality: Pakistani, upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan
Height: 163 cm
Weight: as per body mass index
Training Period at PMA: 2 years
- Registration can be done through internet or AS&RCS
- Written/ Intelligence/ ISSB/ Physical Tests are conducted for final selection
- The recommended candidate will be called for interview
- Training will be given at PMA for the period of 2 years
- Bond: Selected candidates will sign a bond after training
Documents required at Army selection centers:
- Original certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc / Equivalent.
- One set of attested photocopies of all necessary educational documents.
- Photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
- 3 x Colored photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original as well as photocopy of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by ISSB are also required for “Repeating Candidates”.
- A candidate is ineligible if he is twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared UNFIT by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by their Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically UNFIT due to Hepatitis B & C (can not request for Appeal Medical Board).
- Dismissed/ Removed/ Debarred from Govt. Services including Armed Forces.
- Withdrawn from any Academy/ Training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces College/ institutions on disciplinary ground
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
You Might Also Like
- Join Pakistan Air force PAF Education Instructors Jobs 2021 ...
- FPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 Apply Online Test Dates Roll No Slip...
- KP Digital Internship Program 2021 Apply Online for Software...
- Download Application Forms Online Rescue 1122 Jobs NTS all P...
- PPSC Lahore Health Department Professors Seats Online Test M...
- Sindh Education Department SPSC Jobs 2021 Application Form O...
- Join PAF through 2021 Commission in 118 Non GD Course Online...
- Sindh Police Constables SPU jobs 2021 Application Form Onlin...
- Sindh Traffic Police Male/ Female Constables jobs 2021 Appli...
- Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra Jobs 2021 Application Fo...