Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat latest Jobs 2019 announced through NTS test services, interested candidates apply through mentioned NTS application form submissions procedure before last date. The Government of Pakistan, established the Federal Ombudsman in 1983 in according to the requirements of the Constitution of the country. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent candidates (including disabled and minorities persons).
To enhance and ensure the transparency in recruitment process the Federal tax ombudsman department a public sector organization is going to assign this crucial responsibility to National testing service of Pakistan. Eligible candidates from all over Pakistan are encouraged to apply over said positions.Certain positions are contractual nature but likely to be permanent. Candidates are encouraged to get application form along with challan from here. Test date shall be available here soon with shortlisted candidates names eligible to appear in test accordingly.
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat FTO
Various positions which are going to open in federal tax ombudsman secretariat as followed:
- IT officer(BPS-16)
- Steno typist(BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk(BPS-11)
- Key Punch operator(BPS-11)
- Lower Divisional Clerk(BPS-09)
- Dispatch Rider(BPS-05)
- Chowkidar( BPS-01)
These aforementioned posts are also given in portrayal in the advertisement.In order to meet eligibility for aforesaid positions candidates should have intermediate with minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in short hand/typing respectively for steno-typist (BPS-14). For IT officer (BPS-16) Master degree /B.Sc.in computer sciences with three years experience in network administration and support. Similarly for upper division clerk (BPS-11) there must be intermediate with 3 months IA training course and for lower divisional (clerk BPS-09) there should be matric with 3 months IT training course with minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m. So as far chowkidar and dispatch rider only primary pass shall be eligible.
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat
General Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants already in government Service shall provide NOC from their respective organization at the time of interview/Test.
- All the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts shall be entitled to upper age relaxation of five years on the maximum age limit given above apart from any other age relaxation allowed by the federal government as per policy.
- Number of posts can be increased/decreased, as per requirement.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for test /interview.
How to apply?
Aspirants can download application form here and after filling up it properly may send this application form attached with fee challan form to Federal tax ombudsman secretariat, 5-A, constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
Last date for submission for applications is 30th January, and test schedule will be announce soon.Interested candidates meeting the required qualification and criteria are highly encouraged to apply through mentioned process accordingly.
Candidates will be able to get entire and ready information smoothly here in a systematic way. To get more updated information constantly keep in touch with us.
You Might Also Like
- Join Intelligence Bureau IB Pakistan Jobs 2019 NTS Applicati...
- Peshawar Electric Supply Company CTS Jobs 2019 Application f...
- Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs 2019 Tehsil Vise D...
- Join Pakistan Navy through Short Service Commission Course 2...
- KPK Educators 2019 Jobs NTS Application Forms, Roll Number s...
- Pakistan Khushhali Bank Jobs 2019 Apply Online Eligibility C...
- PPSC Punjab Special Education Department Jobs 2019 Online Re...
- Capital Territory Islamabad Police Jobs 2019 NTS Preparation...
- NTS Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs 2019 ASI CTF App...
- Sindh Lady Health Workers Primary Healthcare Jobs 2019 Appli...