Frontier Works Organization FWO Jobs 2019 announced for dynamic and qualified individuals across Pakistan with an immediate effect.Its a premier Company in Civil Construction works as well as a military engineering organization which works under the supervision of Government of Pakistan. It is also the Federal Govt institution also recognized as the science and technology command of Pakistan Army and is involved in civil, construction accordingly. Eligible candidate are strongly advise to apply online through proper channel of FWO website which is given below accordingly. Female Candidates also encouraged to apply. The complete summary of FWO Jobs as well as eligibility criteria, Procedure and last date to apply is going to given in detail below.
- 02 Geologist
- 02 Svy Gde-I
- 02 Svy Gde-II
- 02 Jumbo Drill Machine Operator
- 01 Compressor Operator
- 03 Gen Set Op
- 01 Foreman
- 01 Water Bowzer Driver
- 01 Electrician
- 03 Mucking Loader Operator
- 06 Mini TM Machine Op
- 02 Shotcrete Machine Op
- 05 Steel Rib Fixing Crew
- 02 Rock Belt Man
- 02 Gas Cutting Machine Op
- 02 Lathe Machine Op
- 06 Steel Rib Manufacturer
- 02 Bending Machine Op
- 01 Plant Manager
- 01 Deputy Manager
- 01 DAE Mining
- 01 Safety Supervisor
- 01 Ramp Supervisor
- 01 Mining Supervisor
- 01 Mechanical & Electrical Technician
- 01 Monitor
- 04 Section Chief
- 02 Plant Statistician
- 02 Sample Processing Worker
- 02 Nursing Assistant
Frontier Works Organization FWO Jobs 2019 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
Frontier Works Organization (FWO), today’s most versatile and strong construction firm, was established on 31 October 1966 to bring a miracle and carve out a modern highway, the Karakoram Highway, across crags and crevices of the highest mountain ranges of the world. It was towards the completion stage of KKH that the Government analyzed the tremendous potential of FWO in carrying out civil engineering projects in difficult and inhospitable areas and decided not only to keep FWO in existence, but also to expand its tentacles throughout the country.
- Both Civilians and Retired Army Officers are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates willing to apply should hold MBBS, ACCA, CA, Masters, Graduation, Intermediate &
- Matric degree and DAE Diplomas with relevant skills and required experience as well
- Age of Candidate must be Between 30 to 50 years.
How To Apply?
The Procedure to apply over FWO Jobs 2019 is being given in detail as following:
- Interested candidates meeting the eligibility may apply online at www.fwo.com.pk at desired post
- Application will be entertained for the selection procedure through online only.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- Information relating to Employment Rules and Monthly salary will be informed at the time of interview
Last Date to Apply:
The last date for submission of applications for FWO Jobs is 25th March, 2019. For getting more updates regarding test and interview please keep in touch with page.