We are hereby glad to inform you that FPSC Secondary School Teacher Male Female SST Jobs 2023 have been announced in directorate of Federal Govt Educational Institutions respectively.Candidates holding master degree along with professional education like B.ed,M.ed or Master in education can apply as well.These posts carrying BS-17 as 206 posts held for female and 270 for male respectively.Age must be between 22 to 35 with age relaxation as well.The Federal Directorate of Education is an agency of the Government of Pakistan, which is responsible for improving the quality of public schools in Pakistan’s capital of Islamabad.
Such vacancies shall be filled by the concerned Commission within 6 month of the period as well.Aspirants are need to apply before the due date as of 17th September,2020.We are also going to give you unanimous platform with respect to preparation online as well. FPSC SST Teaching jobs roll no slips and written test schedule shall also be provided over here for you as it deem to necessary at the spot as well.
FPSC Secondary School Teacher Male Female SST Jobs 2023 Apply Online
FPSC is a statutory body of the Government of Pakistan, constituted in 1947, functions under the guiding principles of Articles 18, 25, 27, 34, 36, and 38 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan 1973 and under Section 7 of the Federal Public Service Commission Ordinance 1977.Commission hold written tests, in order to assess the relative technical and professional ability of the candidates, syllabi for written tests is placed at FPSC Web Site under heading Tests & Interviews well before schedule of tests.
The candidates qualifying such written tests subject to their eligibility and availability of respective quota vacancies, etc are called for interviews, which are held at FPSC Headquarters and its four Branch Offices located at Provincial Headquarters.
Merit 7.5 %
Punjab (Including Federal Area of Islamabad) 50 %
Sindh (Including Karachi) 19%
The Share of Sindh will be further sub-allocated in the following ratio:
Urban Areas, namely Karachi, Hyderabad & Sukkur 40% of 19% or 7.6%. Rural Areas i.e. rest of Sindh (Excluding Karachi, Hyderabad & Sukkur, 60% of 19% or 11.4%. 19 %)
NWFP 11.5 %
Balochistan 6 %
Northern Areas and Federally Administrated Tribal Areas 4 %
Azad Kashmir 2%
You Might Also Like
- OGDCL NTS Jobs 2023 Online Application Form Last Date
- Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs 2023 Tehsil Wise A...
- Njp.gov.pk Jobs 2023 Online Apply | National Job Portal
- Bise Sukkur Jobs 2023 Online Apply| www.cts.org.pk
- Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs 2023 Apply Physical, Writ...
- Public Health Engineering Department Sukkur Jobs 2023 Apply ...
- PPSC Charge Nurse Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- PPSC Lahore Health Department Professors Seats Online Test M...
- PPSC Health Department Posts 2023 Online Test Preparation MC...
- Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2023 Application Form Last...