We are please to inform you that ASF Inspector Assistant Director Jobs 2018 have been announced in Permanent Airports Security Force, Cabinet Secretariat( Aviation Division).The functions of Cabinet Division collaborated with Civil aviation Authority is to improve governance and oversight of Aviation Sector of Pakistan,to develop state-of-the-art infrastructure for the provision of safe and efficient air transportation, to provide level playing field for national airlines o incentive aviation sector for socio-economic growth.
The Airports Security Force Pakistan (ASF) is part of the Aviation Division (Pakistan) and is responsible for protecting the airports and the facilities and the planes (on-ground or in-air).ASF safeguards the civil aviation industry against unlawful interference, adopting counter terrorism measures, preventing crime and maintaining law and order within the limits of airports in Pakistan. The Summary of Positions along with Eligibility, Criteria, Procedure and last date to apply in detail is going to mention on this page with core specifications accordingly.
Summary Of Position:-
- Assistant Directors (BPS-17) Total Positions:65
- Inspector (BPS-16) Total Positions:59
Location:- Anywhere in Pakistan
- Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s Degree.
- Two years post Qualification Experience in Civil Forces/Armed Forces Department.
- Minimum Height For male 5’6″ or 168 cm and for female 5’2″ or 157 cm.
- Minimum weight For male 106 Lbs or 48.1 kg and for female 45 kg.
- Minimum Chest for male 32 or 83 cm expanded 34 or 88 cm.
- Age Limit is 22-30 years plus five years age relaxation in Upper age limit.
- Domicile: Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan,KPK,Gilgit,Baltistan, FATA
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum Height for Male 5′-6″or 168 cm and for female 5′-2″ or 157 cm.
- Minimum Weight for male 106 Lbs or 48.1 kg and for female 45 kg or 99.2 Lbs.
- Minimum Chest measurement for male 32 or 83 cm expanded 34 or 88 cm.
- Age Limit 20-28 years plus five years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Domicile: Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK,Gilgit Baltistan.
Note:-The Eligibility of the candidates for ASF Inspector Assistant Director Jobs with regard to physical Standard of Fitness as advertised will be determined on the basis of Medical Examination to be arranged by the ASF, Cabinet Secretariat (Aviation Division) as when required.
How To Apply?
The Complete Procedure to apply upon ASF Inspector Assistant Director Jobs is being given in detail as follow:
- Candidates meeting the criteria are strongly advised to apply via online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- Those candidates who do not have access to Internet Facility are allowed to apply on an application written on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- Candidates have to pay Application Fee for Posts BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/-, BS-18 = Rs. 750/-, BS-19 = Rs. 1200/-, BS-20 and above = Rs. 1500/- on prescribed challan form which can be obtained by visiting following links as given.
- Test for ASF Inspector Assistant Director Jobs will be held in all major cities of Pakistan and information will be updated at the official site of FPSC.
To Get Complete Advertisement:- Please Click Here
To Apply Online:- Please Click Here
Online Test Preparation:- Start Here
The last date for submission of application for ASF Inspector Assistant Director Jobs is May 22, 2018. For getting more updates and and information please keep in touch with us as well.