Airport Security Force ASF has announced the new vacancies of Inspectors through the FPSC. There are 61 posts on which all over the Pakistan domicile candidates can apply. The applicants who meet the qualifications and physical status can apply online and submit the challan form. Applicants should pass the written test and Physical test for recruitment. The eligibility and application form submission process is given below.
- Announcement Date: 3rd July 2021 Saturday
- Closing date: 26th July 2021 Monday
- Roll No Slip Date: Announced Soon.
We are pleased to inform you that ASF Inspector Assistant Director Jobs 2021 has been announced in the Permanent Airports Security Force, Cabinet Secretariat( Aviation Division). The functions of the Cabinet Division collaborated with the Civil aviation Authority is to improve governance and oversight of the Aviation Sector of Pakistan, to develop state-of-the-art infrastructure for the provision of safe and efficient air transportation, to provide a level playing field for national airlines o incentivize the aviation sector for socio-economic growth.
The Airports Security Force Pakistan (ASF) is part of the Aviation Division (Pakistan) and is responsible for protecting the airports and the facilities and the planes (on-ground or in-air).ASF safeguards the civil aviation industry against unlawful interference, adopting counter-terrorism measures, preventing crime, and maintaining law and order within the limits of airports in Pakistan. The Summary of Positions along with Eligibility, Criteria, Procedure, and last date to apply in detail is going to mention on this page with core specifications accordingly.
FPSC ASF Inspector Jobs 2021 Apply Online Roll No Slip Candidates Merit List
Summary Of Position:-
- Inspector (BPS-16)
- Total Positions:61
Location:- Anywhere in Pakistan
- Second Class Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two years post Qualification Experience in Civil Forces/Armed Forces Department.
- Minimum Height For male 5’6″ or 168 cm and for female 5’2″ or 157 cm.
- Minimum weight For males 106 Lbs or 48.1 kg and for females 45 kg.
- Minimum Chest for male 32 or 83 cm expanded 34 or 88 cm.
- Age Limit is 22-30 years plus five years age relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Domicile: Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan,KPK,Gilgit,Baltistan, FATA.
Note:-The Eligibility of the candidates for ASF Inspector Assistant Director Jobs with regard to physical Standard of Fitness as advertised will be determined on the basis of Medical Examination to be arranged by the ASF, Cabinet Secretariat (Aviation Division) as when required.
How To Apply?
The Complete Procedure to apply upon ASF Inspector Assistant Director Jobs is being given in detail as follow:
- Candidates meeting the criteria are strongly advised to apply online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk or through the web link given below.
- Those candidates who do not have access to the Internet Facility are allowed to apply on an application written on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- Candidates have to pay Application Fee for Posts BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/-, BS-18 = Rs. 750/-, BS-19 = Rs. 1200/-, BS-20 and above = Rs. 1500/- on prescribed challan form which can be obtained by visiting the following links as given.
- Test for ASF Inspector Assistant Director Jobs will be held in all major cities of Pakistan and information will be updated at the official site of FPSC.
You Might Also Like
- Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department B...
- Health Department KPK ETEA Jobs 2021 Apply Online Roll No Sl...
- Ministry of Interior MOI Islamabad Jobs 2021 Apply Online Ro...
- Punjab Group of Colleges PGC Teaching Jobs 2021 Apply Online...
- Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar Jobs 2021 Apply Onlin...
- Punjab School Education Department CTIs Jobs 2021 Apply Onli...
- Riphah International University RIU Islamabad Jobs 2021 Appl...
- Join Pakistan Air force PAF Education Instructors Jobs 2021 ...
- FPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 Apply Online Test Dates Roll No Slip...
- KP Digital Internship Program 2021 Apply Online for Software...