Forests, Wildlife and Environment Department Gilgit-Baltistan has announced jobs for the candidates who are interested and seeking jobs. Vacant posts are available under the PSDP funded project titled “Ten Billion Trees Tsunami Programme Phase-I. Career Testing Services Pakistan is going to conduct written test for the posts of Deputy Director Wildlife, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, IT Net Working Officer, Audit & Account Officer, Admin & Account Officer Wildlife component, Social Mobilizers, Account Assistant, GIS Associates, Data Entry Operator, LDC, Driver, Naib Qasid and Chowkidar. All the aspirants must fulfill the eligibility criteria and apply for the offered posts.
All the candidates who are eligible and meet the criteria should apply for the offered posts through CTSP. Career Testing Services Pakistan has the authority to receive the applications, issue Roll no-slip and conduct suitable applicants written test. Gilgit Baltistan Department wants to hire eligible and competent individuals for the Ten Billion Trees Tsunami Programme Phase-I for upscaling of Green Pakistan Programme Revival of Forestry and Wildlife Resources in Pakistan. Aspirants download the application form fill it by providing correct information and pay the deposit slip in online branches of HBL, UBL and KCBL bank. Submit the application along with the paid deposit slip to the prescribed address before the last.
Forests Wildlife and Environment Department CTSP Jobs 2021 Registration Form Challan Form
- Deputy Director Wildlife
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- IT Net Working Officer
- Audit & Account Officer
- Admin & Account Officer Wildlife component
- Social Mobilizers
- Account Assistant
- GIS Associates
- Data Entry Operator
- Naib Qasid
Age Limit: 18 to 50 years
Last Date: 10 February 2021
How to Apply:
- Applicants download the application form from the above-mentioned link.
- Fill it carefully and pay the challan form of Rs. 290/- in any online branches of HBL, UBL and KCBL bank.
- Submit the completed application form along with 3 recent color photographs and copy of CNIC and paid deposit slip form to CTSP Headoffice Street # 09, Plot # 140, Industrial Area, I-10/3, Islamabad.
- Aspirants must write the name of posts applied for on the top of the envelope.
- The Submission of the application must be done within the 15 days of the announcement of this advertisement.
You Might Also Like
- FPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 Apply Online Test Dates Roll No Slip...
- KP Digital Internship Program 2021 Apply Online for Software...
- Download Application Forms Online Rescue 1122 Jobs NTS all P...
- PPSC Lahore Health Department Professors Seats Online Test M...
- Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra Jobs 2021 Application Fo...
- MCB Bank Jobs 2021 Application Form Online Registration Last...
- Join Pak Navy Through Short Service Commission Course Online...
- Punjab Education Foundation PEF Jobs Advertisement 2021 Appl...
- Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2021 Application Form Onl...
- KPK Health Department Paramedical Staff Jobs 2021 for Male/ ...