Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2023 Application Form Last Date
Federal Board of Revenue FBR Government of Pakistan has announced the 950+ vacancies all over Pakistan. Posts are announced through the FBR Official Website. The candidates having the education for Bachelors, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary are eligible to apply for Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2023. The vacancy details and other information is given below. The candidates download the roll no slip on this page. The selected candidate’s list will be updated soon on this page. On this page, we share the FBR Jobs 2023 Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date, Test Schedule, Roll No Slip, Interview Date, and Final merit list of selected candidates.
Important Dates of FBR Jobs 2023
- Announcement Date: 06 January 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 23 January 2023
- Roll No Slip Date: Will be Anniunced Soon 2023
- Industry; Government
- Hiring Organization: Federal Board of Revenue FBR
- Jobs Location :Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan Valid Through
- Education Requirements :Bachelor, Master, Phd, BCS, BIT, CA, B.E, BS,
- Employment :Type Full Time
- No. of Posts; Multiple
- Newspaper: Express
[Click Here To Apply Online on Federal Board of Revenue FBR 2023]
FBR Jobs 2023 Online Application Form
The Govt of Punjab has announced the Jobs 2023 for the FBR Federal Board of Revenue Department, If you are interested to join the FBR Department then you must apply within due dates because after the due date application forms will not be considered. The Government of Pakistan has received a grant from World Bank towards the cost of the Project Strengthening the Federal Board of Revenue’s Capacity in Information Technology and Fiscal Research & Tax Policy Analysis.
FBR Jobs 2023 in Pakistan
Any details of consultancy or services provided. Why are you eligible for the said job and how would you contribute during the contract period? The Federal Board of Revenue intends to hire consulting services for the following assignment and apply a portion of the proceeds of this grant towards eligible payments under this contract.
Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria and also have the required qualifications must apply online mentioned in the link above before the closing date. The Inland Revenue Service administers domestic taxation including Sales Tax, Income Tax, and Federal Excise Duties while the Pakistan Customs Service administers import duties and other taxes collected at the import stage, as well as regulates international trade with regard to prohibitions & restrictions imposed by the government.
The responsibilities mentioned in the advertisement must be applicable to the applicant who applied for that position. Candidates can apply online or by courier before the last date. Further details are given below. Candidates must fulfill the following criteria.
Offered Vacant Position by FBR
- Tax Expenditure Reporting Specialist
- Revenue Impact Analysis Economist
- Evidence Based Revenue Forecasting Specialist
- Urdu Translator
- Data Analytics Specialist
- Revenue Analysis
Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2023 Application Form Last Date
How to Apply for Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2023?
- Applicants can send their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants should meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called. For more details please visit fbr.gov.pk/tenders.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility criteria Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2023
- The age limit is between 18 and 30 years, with five years of relaxation depending on the government policy.
- Candidate must attach the photocopy of testimonials such as CNIC, Domicile, four photos, and Educational Certificates.
- The Candidate must bring original documents to the interview.
- If the government Service already employs a candidate, they should apply via the appropriate channel.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview and for the test.
- As per rule, the Existing Quota will remain at 15% for women, 5% for minorities, and 5% for the disabled.
- The Govt Official Department may cancel, increase or decrease vacancies at any time.
Required Document For FBR Jobs 2023
These documents are required by candidates applying for the Latest Jobs in the Federal Board of Revenue Islamabad
- CNIC Copy
- 4 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate / Degree
- Any Other Supporting Documents
- Fee Deposit Slip
Center OF Latest Jobs in FBR
- Abbottabad city
- Bahawalpur city
- Faisalabad city
- Gujranwala city
- Hyderabad city
- Islamabad city
- Karachi city
- Lahore city
- Multan city
- Peshawar city
- Rawalpindi city
- Sargodha city
- Sialkot city
- Sukkur city
ww.fbr.gov.pk jobs 2023 online apply
We have provided a link for an online form on the following page. It is possible to download an online Federal Board of Revenue Inland Revenue Form and send your application to FBR’s address. FBR provides it. Join to gain access to this form—Federal Board of Revenue Jobs 2023 Application Forms.
Physical Standard for FBR Jobs 2023
- Height: 5′ 6”
- Chest Size: 32” – 33.5”
- Height: 5′ 2”
- Sepoy Running Test
- Male: One kilometer in seven minutes
- Female: 1km in 10 minutes
Advertisement paper for FBR jobs 2023
The latest advertisement for FBR jobs has been published .you can find the newest advertisement paper for these positions on this page. Interested candidates can read the eligibility requirements on the advertisement paper, .which can be found in this post.
Federal Boord of Revenue FBR
FBR is the national revenue board. It is an enforcement law agency for Pakistan that investigates taxes and other crimes associated with these taxes, as well as black money, money laundering, and additional illegal cash accumulations that go against the law and rules of the Pakistani government law.
First, FBR was created on April 1, 1924, with the passage of the Central Board Revenue Act of 1924. In 1944, FBR was fully-fledged division revenue.
FBR strives to improve the efficiency of a system that supplies our customers with a modern, efficient, progressive, and reliable business organization that can optimize revenue in modern times by offering high-quality service and encouraging related laws and regulations that can improve the current revenue system. It is responsible for collecting taxes across the country from businesses and individuals. FBR also gathers information on tax evasion, oversees tax laws for the Government of Pakistan, and acts as Pakistan’s central revenue collection agency.
Domestic Taxes, including Income Tax, Sales Tax, and Federal Excise Duty, constitute around 90% of revenue collected by the FBR. The taxes are not just alike in concept but also interdependent in the real world. The long-established international tenor confirms the similarity.
FBR helps improve our tax system’s ability to recover the due taxes by utilizing new techniques, assisting taxpayers, and fostering the conditions for a happy, motivated professional, committed, and dedicated workforce.
Consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in World Bank’s World Bank Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers (Regulations).
Interested Consultants may obtain further information regarding Terms of Reference (TORs)/ Scope of assignment and detailed Job descriptions posted from FBR’s Website at www.fbr.gov.pk/tenders or email at steptagr@ fbr.gov.pk or visit the office of Chief TAGR Procurement, Room No 142, First Floor, FBR House, G-5, and Constitution Avenue, Islamabad between 0900 hours to 1600 hours on any working day. The Expression of Interest must be delivered to the address below not later than 1500 hrs.
Federal Board of Revenue Contact And Address
- Address: Chairman FBR,3rd Floor FBR House, Constitution Avenue, G-5, Islamabad.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Fax: 051-9219558.
- Tel: 051-9202771
- Official Website: www.fbr.gov.pk
What qualification is required for FBR?
Candidates who have completed a minimum of six months of computer training are eligible to apply. Stenotypists: Intermediate Qualification with a minimum speed of 80/40 words/minute in shorthand/typing required
Is FBR private or govt?
Federal Board of Revenue is the Government of Pakistan.
What Are Eligible Criteria For Federal Board Of Revenue FBR Islamabad Jobs 2023?
- Candidate must be a resident of Peshawar
- Candidates must possess the minimum qualifications and experience required for each post.
- Preference will be given to 3-experienced candidates.
What is the last date to apply for FBR Jobs 2023?
- The last date to apply FBR Jobs 2023 is 23 January 2023.
What Is The Salary Package That The Federal Board Of Revenue FBR Islamabad?
Yes, the Federal Board Of Revenue Jobs 2023 is Government Permanent based jobs. About 45.000 people will receive the Islamabad Federal Board Of Revenue FBR Salary Package.
You Might Also Like
- OEC Korea Jobs 2023 Online Registration | www.oec.gov.pk
- Pakistan Coast Guards Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- Join Pak Army As Soldier 2023 Eligibility Online Written Tes...
- Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023 Online Registration Last Date
- CDA Internship Program 2023 Apply Online Application Form El...
- PPHI Jobs 2023 Sindh Apply Online
- OGDCL NTS Jobs 2023 Online Application Form Last Date
- Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs 2023 Tehsil Wise A...
- Njp.gov.pk Jobs 2023 Online Apply | National Job Portal
- Bise Sukkur Jobs 2023 Online Apply| www.cts.org.pk